🫓Arepas🥞

Camilo x Male!Reader
Warnings: cuddling, kissing and lots of sugar!
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

*phone call* "Hey amor (love)!", I say. "Hey there guapo (handsome)~", Camilo says flirtatiously. "So what did you need on a lovely day like this señor?" I say smiling like an idiot. "Oh I wanted to know if you wanted to come over to casita to make arepas with me and my tía Julieta!", he exclaims. "That's if you really wanted to?" "Hmmm...I don't kn- of course dummy! Who wouldn't? I'll be over in 30 kay?", I say excitedly. "Yay! I'll get everything ready!", he yells gleefully like a small child. "Ill see you there amor!", I say giggling. "Okay, te amo (I love you) !", he says while hanging up.

TIMESKIP *30 mins later*

NAR POV

Y/N arrives at Camilo's charming abode. He sees casita wave at him with one of its cute window shutters. "Hi casita!", he waves back. Camilo opens the door and greets his boyfriend with a peck on the lips and a warm bear hug. "Okay, okay Cami it's fine! We were just talking like 35 minutes ago! "I know but I missed you already!", he says pouting. "Aw okay let's head inside.", I say with a warm smile.

TÍA JULIETA POV

"Why hello there cariño! How's my favorite nieto's (grandson's)lover doing?", I ask grinning.
"I am doing wonderful ma'am how are you?", he asks. "Aw call me Julieta! You are family!", she beams. "Now let's start on the arepas!", she exclaims.

TIMESKIP *after the arepas are put in the oven*

CAMILO POV

"Okay I'm going to go run an errand, I'll be back in a little while kids!", Julieta says. "Okay!", we both yell. "Hey baby....look at me.", I say to Y/N. "Hm?", he turns to look at me. I boop his nose with some flour and sugar on it making him look like a rabbit. "H-hey!", he says becoming mad and flustered. He jumps off the counter and chases me into the living room.

Y/N POV

"I got you now Cami!", I say jumping on him. We both fall onto the couch. "Hm..", I sigh contently after we laugh our butts off. "Wanna cuddle amor?", he says kissing my temple. "Noo I want to talk!", I say pouting. "No, cuddle or else I'll start kissing you. "Hmph!", I pout. "What was that baby~", he says starting to pepper my face in kisses. "Stawppp!", I whine and giggle. He starts to kiss my neck and collarbone making me giggle which eventually turns into a sigh of pleasure. "Hmmm...", I hum. "You like that príncipe?", Camilo says smirking. "Okay, okay let's just cuddle.", I say laughing. We eventually fall into a peaceful slumber.

JULIETA POV

'Hopefully the arepas are done'. Oh no! They're burnt! I run into the living room to see the two boys cuddling asleep on the couch. 'Aw they're so peaceful. Whatever.....I'll remake the arepas later.

"Arepas"

-maddie❤️