❤️Break A Leg🦋

Camilo x Fem!Broadway Star
Warning: makeout....
A/N: short lol
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I pace back and forth across the stage shielded by the red velvet curtains. "Deep breaths, deep breaths. You've done this before Y/N.", you say to yourself. "Hey amor, are you okay?", says my loving boyfriend as he walks behind the curtains. "Y-yeah just a bit of stage fright..", I say nervously.

CAMILO POV

"Don't worry you're going to do great!", I say grinning widely. "You're just saying that because you're already more talented than me at this. You have an amazing buttery voice, little imperfections. On top of that you have the moves of Michael Jackson!", Y/N rants calmly. "Is that what you think hermosa, that's sweet of you but one thing that you have that I don't is pride. So the show must go on! I'll be there every step of the way!", I say smiling from ear to ear. "But-", she says before I cut her off by kissing her passionately and smoothly.

NAR POV

Y/N kisses him with love and reason. He deepens the kiss by pushing her up against the wall. She moans slightly while tugging lightly on his luscious curls, earning a groan from him. Until....the curtains open. "Introducing our star Y/N I-", the announcer stops, seeing the two making out in front of the crowd. Everything goes silent. Camilo pulls away quickly blushing and kisses his loved one on the cheek. He looks at her saying "Mi amor.....don't forget break a leg!"

"Break a leg"

-maddie ❤️