❤️Till Death Do Us Part - Pt 1.💀

Camilo x Fem!Grim Reaper Reader
Warnings: death, mentions of blood, fluffiness
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV.

"Ughhhhhh, why do I have to go on another missionnn.", Y/N groans. "Because your the grim reaper, and it's required?" says Claude. "Smart ass....", Y/N says under her breath. "What was that Miss Y/N?", the demon butler asks. "N-nothing...",Y/N says. "Damn that was close.", Y/N thinks to herself.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAMILO'S HAIR ROUTINE

"Ah okay what's today's location?", Y/N says to herself.

*A glowing red piece of paper appears*

...

"Encanto??"

"Isn't that in Colombia somewhere?"

"No siree!", an enthusiastic voice says. "Agh! What the hell?!", Y/N says jumping back taking out her sycthe. "Whoa, whoa it's your damn brother, calm the hell down sis!!" B/N says putting his hands up defensively. "Jeez, you scared the living crap out of me dumbass!!" *B/N glares* "I was trying to tell you that so called EnCaNtO is in a different dimension and you have to go see the master for access to the portal!", B/N says annoyed. "Okay, okay I'm on it."

TIMESKIP *im too lazy haha*

"Umm sir I'm here for the Encanto mission..." ,Y/N says nervously. "Wait why am I even nervous? I've done this many times...well whatever.", Y/N thinks to herself. "WHO GOES THERE?!!!!", a loud, booming voice pierces through the dark, ominous marble walls. "U-um it's Y/N your Grim Reaper sir!" "I'm here for the Encanto mission and access to the portal." "Oh sorry about that, if I startled you. I'm practicing my rUlEr voice for the meeting tonight.", Lucifer says chuckling. "Oh, right anyways about the portal..it's more like a ritual.", he says. "Like???", Y/N asks. "You have to mix different kinds of blood, fur and talismans yada yada yada." "Okay let's do it so I can get this mission over with.", Y/N says.

TIMESKIP aGaIn *after ritual*

*A big glowing portal/wormhole appears in a blinding light along with a ominously dark aura surrounding its outer layers.*

Y/N POV

"This is weird....I've been through many portals but this is different....well whatever I guess we'll just have to deal with it for the sake of the mission...", Y/N wonders to herself.

"Okay! Done!", Lucifer exclaims. "Okay thank you for your time sir, I'll be off now!" Y/N says bowing. "Oh and Y/N, remember don't fall in love or make any connections with anyone especially your target.", Lucifer says. "Okay sir, roger that." Y/N says, assuring him that she won't fail. "Oh speaking of target, their name is..

"Camilo Madrigal"

Part 2?????