🌼Somethings Go Unnoticed 🌹- Pt. 2

Camilo x Fem!Reader

Warnings: N/A

enjoy! and ty again for the request @GraceHester208!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY *at Y/N's house*

DELORES POV

'Jeez that was a long walk, now it's not just my ears that are hurting!', I think in my head while knocking on the door. Y/N's house was a small but charming house. Painted a cool yellow with blood red shutters and door. The windows adorned with cute flower planters filled to the brim with daisies and marigolds. "Wow, what a cute house...", I say right as Y/N opens the door with a cheerful grin dressing her face. "Aw thank you for the compliment Dolores!", she says happily. "Haha no problem Y/N/N! And I thought I was the only one with good hearing!", I say jokingly. 'No wonder Camilo adores her, she's a real ray of sunshine...", I think to myself slightly smiling. "Oh! Uh what brings you here to my humble abode anyways Delores?", she asks curiously. "O-oh! Right, about that! I wanted to ask you some questions!", I say snapping out of my train of thought. "Oh alright! Come, come inside!", she says gesturing me to walk inside. "Okay thank you!", I say.

Y/N POV *inside the house*

"Would you like some green tea that I just finished making?", I ask politely. "Oh um sure! Thank you!", she says half smiling. "Okay! No problem!", I say running off into my small kitchen. I come back the with tea, setting both cups onto the cherry wood coffee table that I've grown to love.

"Okay! So you had something to ask me?", I say. "O-oh yes I do! Well it's going to sound a little nosy but if it's okay with you could I go ahead and ask you it?", she says looking at me nervously. "Oh um sure! I don't mind....go ahead!", I say eyeing her a bit more suspiciously. "Okay well......do you happen to have a crush on someone as of right now?", she asks. "Uh not really, but I do have a confession to make....whenever I'm around your brother I kinda get this warm, fuzzy feeling and my face starts to heat up. I also get really, really nervous and insecure too. But I don't really know why. Delores stares in amazement. "Umm okay then! Well I have to go, I'll talk to you later!", she says running out the door. "Oh! And the tea was amazing Y/N/N!", she yells. 'Weird.....', I think to myself.

Part 3 - coming soon!

A/N: sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy! thank you for your patience! ilysm!

-maddie❤️