🍓Like A Brother - Pt. 3🍓

Camilo x GN!Reader (platonic) Luisa x GN!Reader (non-platonic)
Request: yurilover1999
Warnings: N/A (it's just short haha)
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N spots Luisa*

"OH MY GOSH FINALLY!", they say running up behind her and hugging as much of her as possible. "H-hah hey Y/N!", she says. "What's the problem? Need me to lift something for you?",  she asks. "No! Thank you though. I just want to tell you something. But come with me first.", they say grabbing Luisa's huge hand. "Okay okay haha! I'm coming!", she laughs following me.

*they arrive at Luisa's favorite lake*

"Wow how did you know that I love this place.", she asks staring in awe at the lake. "Oh hehe a little birdie told me.", I say nervously. "Oh okay, oh about that thing you wanted to ask me?", she says. "Oh yeah about that *deep breath* LUISAILIKEYOUNOILOVEYOUANDIWANTTOBEYOURPARTNERNOTPLATONICALLYBUTROMANTICALLY!", they yell out taking a deep breath afterwards. *Luisa stares at Y/N in shock*

*Y/N looks down*

"I-I'm sorry, it's fine if you don't feel the same way. I-I'll just leave.", they say walking away in tears. They feel a warm pair of arms grab their waist. "H-huh!", they yelp soon being cut off with a warm pair of soft lips crashing into theirs. *Luisa pulls away* "Of course I'll be your partner you dork!", she exclaims. "I-I love you teddy bear.", Y/N squeaks out cuddling into Luisa's neck. "Aw, I love you too mi vida~"

*little did they know, a certain curly haired, freckled boy was spying on them in a bush with the rest of the family recording the whole thing*

"Camilo! I see you!", Y/N yells giggling. "A-agh!", he yells being pushed out of the bush. "No fair!", he says pouting. "O-oh hey Y/N/N!", he says hiding the camera behind his back. "Haha! Come here Cami!", they say gesturing him into a hug. "Don't worry Camilo! I still love you like a brother!", Y/N says smiling. "Aw I love you too, like a sister!", he says enjoying the warmth of Y/N and Luisa.

"Like a brother"

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed! Leave requests down below and feel free to pm (private message) me!

-maddie❤️