❤️Till Death Do Us Part - Pt. 3💀

Camilo x Fem!Grim Reaper Reader
Warnings: death, mention of blood and fluffiness.
A/N: last part
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

*yawns* "Ahhh...", I yawn smacking my lips. "What to do, what to do today.", I say to myself completely forgetting about me, myself and I being a Grim Reaper from the depths of h e double hockey sticks. "Oh! I could go annoy Cami!", I exclaim while getting dressed into the laziest outfit possible. *oversized tee, sweats, large hoodie and some Air Force ones that I pulled out of the dumpster ;) cuz we boujee like that.*

TIMESKIP

Y/N POV

"Where the hell is that kid?", I think to myself.

NAR POV

All of a sudden a small dove flies down and perches itself on Y/N's head. It drops a small envelope, sealed with a chameleon patch.

Y/N POV

"What the?! Dumbass bird! I just did my hair!", I yelled. "Uh well if you consider patting your hair down actually doing it....wait what am I saying?! Shoo shoo!", I rage like a maniac.

NAR POV

Y/N opens the envelope carefully and reads the contents inside aloud.

Dear Y/N,

I'm sorry if this is too much but, could you meet me at 6:30 by the big tree where we first met. Don't be late. :)

Love,

Your Secret Admirer ❤️

Y/N POV

"Wow I-don't know if I should go or not. It could be a trap.........ah whatever what's the worst that could happen?!", I think to myself.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRUNO'S TALENTED RAT, BOY BAND "THE RATS IN THE WALLS" 🐀

NAR POV

Y/N cautiously heads over to the tree where she almost lost her life to that stupid ass portal, adorned in a yellow and white traditional Colombian dress with jewelry galore. Who knew that she would ever wear something like that besides her drabby cloak.

"Wow...", she says in awe.

The tree was lit up in soft gold and white fairy lights the gold shaped like chameleons. A picnic blanket, food, the moonlit area and the freckled boy himself....Camilo. He smiles saying "Welcome to "The Moonlit Circle" hermosa."

Y/N POV

"You did this all for me Cami?", I say in shock.
"Yes amor, yes I did.", he says with that same idiotic grin I learned to love and cherish. "Come, sit down. Let's eat.", he says offering his hand to me. Of course I take it.

TIMESKIP *after the yummy food*

NAR POV

As you two lay there on the blanket in comfortable silence moon and star gazing. Y/N feels Camilo staring at her features. "Like what you see Cami?", she says trying to make Camilo flustered. "Yeah, I do actually.", he says smirking. Y/N's face becomes flushed and she tries to hide it. "Camilooooo you dummy.", she says blushing profusely. "You're cute, you know that.", he says in all seriousness. "Well same goes for you pretty boy.", she says. They lean in and kiss passionately.

CAMILO POV

"I can't believe this is happening..", I say in my head.

NAR POV

All of a sudden Y/N's is engulfed in a glowing light. She starts sparkling like the clear night sky, dusted by stars. "Camilo, mi amor you broke my curse, thank you.", she says. "What curse?", he asks. "The curse of the Grim Reaper.", she states. "Well that's amazing, now you won't have to deal with a burden.", he says grinning. "Mhm, I love you Cami.", she says with loving eyes. "I love you too bonita.", he says.

TIMESKIP *6-10 years later, at your wedding*

NAR POV

I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. They share their most loving kiss. "Till death do us part.", the two say together.

"Till death do us part"

A/N: that was long hehe, a 3 part "oneshot". damn I need to do shorter ones haha! well I hope y'all enjoyed. please give me constructive criticism, feedback and/or requests for new parts. thank you!

-maddie