🍓Like A Brother - Pt. 2🍓

Camilo x GN!Reader (platonic)🍓Luisa x GN!Reader (non-platonic)
request: yurilover1999
A/N: picture above is my cousin's crush, Ethan Cutkosky :)
Warnings: N/A
enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAR POV: (whole story)

*Y/N decides to check the shops to find any clues for Luisa's whereabouts*

*in the pottery shop*

"He told me my fish would die, the next day, dead!"

"Um hello?", Y/N calls out. "Oh hiii!", a black woman with a red headband pops out from behind the counter. "How may I help you.", she chirps. "Oh um I wanted to know if you've seen someone named Luisa Madrigal?", they ask. *gasps quietly* "DONT EVER TALK ABOUT THE MADRIGALS TO ME! ONE OF THEM KILLED MY GOLDFISH!", she yells. "Okay, okay jeez!", I yell dashing out of the pottery shop. "Talk about unstable sheesh!", they say to themselves. *Y/N sees a chubby villager and decides to ask them*

"He told me I'd grow a gut, and just like he said!"

"Hello sir! Would you happen to know where a Luisa Madrigal is? I can't find her anywh-.", they get cut off. "NO NO I DONT WANT TO GET CHUNKIER!", he screeches while running off and jumping into a bush. "Um okay?", Y/N says while walking off soon spotting the bald village priest.

"He told me that all my hair would disappear, now look at my head!"

'Now where's Luisa......oh there's the priest! He must know where she is!', they think to themselves while rushing over to the bald man.
"Hello! Would you happen to know where Luisa is? She's big, strong and she dropped those donk-.", Y/N says while using hand and arm gestures trying to explain Luisa's features. "Oh no I-I don't know who you're talking about! Goodbye and bless your soul child!", he says while doing the sign of the cross and rushing back into the church. "Eh- okay let's check the...oh the donkey stables!", they say running as fast as their little legs could take them.

*spots Luisa*

"OH MY GOSH FINALLY!"

Part 3 - coming soon

-maddie❤️