💛

h-hi? 🤭
Camilo x GN!Reader
Fluff 🐰
a/n: im updating slowly and steadily, enjoy this cutesy lil fluff!
~~~~~~~
❗️Camilo POV❗️

*yawns* "So, um amor when are we gonna go to bed?", I say groggily. Y/n doesn't hear me. "Y/n? Baby are you listening?", I ask tapping on their shoulder lightly. "Ah! Oh I'm sorry love! I was too busy working on this sewing project that Isa and Mirabel got me into.", they say scratching the back of their head while smiling sheepishly. I chuckle, "You're such a dork." I then sweep Y/n off their feet and run down the hall carrying them bridal style.

Y/n giggles quietly as we rush past the kitchen like two lovestruck teens. But, soon to be caught by my sister. "What are you two doing up?", Dolores asks, her hair looking like a bird's nest. "O-oh um Y/n was working on a project, and we're going to bed now.", I say while kissing Y/n on the forehead gently. "Oh alright, you two lovebirds head onto bed then.", she says slightly smirking at me. "Oh, and sister? What were you doing up?" "Looking for cheese? Duh?", she says while continuing her search in the pantry.

~in the bedroom~

We enter my warm, cozy bedroom. I always make sure to warm it up before bed, otherwise Y/n would be up all night. (good boyfriend 😤) We both change into our pajamas, I'm wearing a banana onesie and Y/n is wearing a pineapple onesie. They crawl into bed nuzzling up against my chest. "Night Cami......I love you...", they say while burying herself against me. "I love you too amor...", I say as we both drift off into a peaceful, night's slumber. Dreams of happiness and wonder.

"Damn, I love this person-"

-maddie❤️

a/n: short but sweet 🥺