"Stay there Jisoo!"

Then he suddenly handed his other gun to Mr. Kim.

"I want you to do me a favor, Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim was hesitant to get the gun because he doesn't have any idea what he was going to do but Haein forced him so he took the gun hesitantly.

Haein lifted Mr. Kim's arm and now the gun is pointing at Jennie.

Jisoo gasped. "NO! What are you doing?!"

Jisoo quickly ran to Jennie but Haein managed to grab her arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" Jisoo yelled and tried to escape from his grip but Haein is too strong for her.

"LET GO OF HER!" Jennie clenched her fists

Haein just chuckled without letting go of Jisoo. "Mr. Kim. My favor is just simple....shoot Jennie or I'll shoot you." He smirked evilly then she looks at Jennie

Jennie clenched her jaw gritting her teeth and giving a death glare to Haein and she can feel her heart racing.

Is this the end?

Will history repeat itself?

"JISOO! I SAID DON'T MOVE OR I'M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU HERE!" He snapped out, he's getting mad now.

Jisoo was startled by the sudden burst. She gulped, she was so terrified.

Haein let Jisoo stand beside her Dad.

"Rosé come here...COME HERE!" Haein demanded while pointing a gun at her

Rosé flinched and quickly stood up from the bed and went beside Jisoo.

They are all facing Jennie now.

He chuckled. "Perfect view. Now you are alone there Jennie but... Don't worry, your suffering will end soon." then he winks at her before looking at Mr. Kim

"It's time, Mr. Kim. Oh wait.... do you have something to say before going to hell, Jennie? I'm not that heartless so... i'll let you say goodbye to Jisoo."

Jennie clenched her fists.

"Jennie" Jisoo whispered while tears are streaming down her face.

Rosé is already sobbing as well, she was so scared of what will gonna happen.

It breaks Jennie's heart seeing Jisoo right now.

"Jennie? I have already given you a chance to speak. You don't want it?"

Jennie let out a shaky breath then she looked straight into Jisoo's eyes.

"Baby...always remember that I love you. I love you so much. Please stop crying, okay? It hurts me....it hurts me seeing you like this. I love you, my love...always." Jennie smiled at her sadly while tears are escaping from her eyes as well

It just made Jisoo sob more.

Haein chuckled "Ohh that was so sweet, Jennie. Don't worry, I'll take care of Jisoo."

He stepped back and looked at Mr. Kim.

"Do it, Mr. Kim."

"D-dad no....p-please" Jisoo pleaded her Dad still crying.

Jennie took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Getting ready for what's coming.

But Mr. Kim, can't do it.

Haein is getting impatient now. "You will not do it?"

"Okay, then I'll do it."

.