Chapter 13

JISOO'S POV

It's the weekend. These past few days, I and Jennie became more closer to each other and I think my feelings for her are getting deeper every day. I never felt like this before and it's scaring me.

I didn't tell her about my dream and Lisa scold me for that, she said that I should've told Jennie about it since I already told her about my Dad. But I thought that it doesn't matter anymore, the important is we are good now and I should not think about it because it made me overthink everything and it stresses me. I should focus on the present.

But the truth is...I'm still afraid of what will happen. But every time that I'm with Jennie, my worries just disappear. She always makes me calm and my heart is always at ease when she's with me.

I also told Lisa that Jennie knows about my Mom and she said that she's hurt because I told Jennie first before her. I apologized and decided to tell my best friend about my Mom and I cried again. Oh God, why am I such a cry baby? Lisa was shocked about everything that she heard from me but after that, she comforted me.

Now, I'm standing in front of my closet and I'm choosing a dress for me to use for our first date. I smiled just thinking about it.

I never had a date before. Jennie Kim will be the first.

"Chu, you've been standing there for an hour," Lisa said she was sitting on my bed while playing with her phone.

I pouted "I can't choose what to wear."

"Just wear anything comfortable. I know Jennie won't mind" Lisa said casually

I let out a sigh and grabbed a dress to wear.

A few moments later, I heard my phone ring.

"Who's calling, Lisa? Can you check please?"

Lisa check my phone on the nightstand beside my bed.

"Oh it's your lover"

"Jennie?"

Lisa rolled her eyes "do you have anyone else other than Jennie?"

I shook my head "of course, I don't"

"Just answer it, Chu."

Lisa handed me my phone and I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jisoo!"

I smiled because her voice sounds so cute.

"Jennie"

"Are you done? I'm good to go"

I chuckled, she sounds so excited. Well, I am too.

"You sound so excited to see me, Jennie," I said teasingly

"Of course I am! I want to see you. I miss you!"

I giggled "I miss you too, Jennie"

"What did you say to your Dad?"

"Don't worry. Lisa is here, so he will think that I'm going out with her just like every other weekend."

"Oh, that's great. Say thank you to Lisa for me! Hurry up, okay? I'm dying to see you"

I let out a soft laugh. "We were just together yesterday"

"But I still miss you"

I chuckled. "I'm going to pick you up, okay?"

I heard her groan "I should be the one to pick you up."