Chapter 25

They finally arrived at the beach, as soon as Haein parked the car, they quickly went out.

"Woah there's a lot of people," Lisa said as she was looking around

"Well... it's the weekend. Do you think there is still a place we could stay and put our things?" Rosé asked them

"Go find a place for us, Lisa," Jennie demands before linking her arm to Jisoo's.

"Why me?!" Lisa whined and stomped her foot.

"You're such a kid" Jennie rolled her eyes

Jisoo just let out an amused laugh.

"I'll go. You can stay here for a while until I come back. And don't worry about the payment for everything today, it's all on me" Haein said smiling before walking away.

"Hmmm. He's not that bad." Lisa nodded

"I know right, and....he and Jisoo look cute together"

"Rosie!" Jennie's glared at her cousin

Rosé laughed "Ouch! I was just kidding Jen!" She rubbed her shoulder where Jennie just slapped

"Jennie is jealous" Lisa smirked

"I'm not! Why would I? Jisoo is mine, right?" She looked at Jisoo while pouting

Jisoo chuckled and pinched Jennie's cheeks. She looks around before pecking her girlfriend's pouty lips. "Yes. I'm yours"

"You know that you can't be a lovey-dovey here, Haein might see you."

Jennie glared at Lisa. "Stop ruining our moment."

Lisa just sticks her tongue out before giving her attention to Rosé who is busy looking around.

Jennie looked at Jisoo again who is just smiling at her. "I love you"

Jisoo pecked Jennie's lips again. "I love you too, Jendeuk. Let's enjoy this day, okay?"

Jennie nodded happily. "Okay."

-------

The girls are preparing the foods that they bought when they heard some other girls are squealing. They all looked up and saw Haein walking towards them and showing his 6 packs abs.

Lisa let out a laugh "gosh look at those girls, they are about to pass out"

Rosé just chuckled and went back on what she's doing.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and turned her gaze to her girlfriend.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her girlfriend is still looking at Haein and smiling widely.

"Chu" Jennie called

Jisoo looked at the brunette and smiled. "Yes, Jendeuk?"

"What are you looking at? And why are you smiling like that?"

Jisoo chuckled. "I just find it funny. He just winked to those girls and they all went crazy."

Jennie just pouted.

"Jendeuk, I know what you're thinking but I'm gay. I will never be attracted to a man."

"You'll never know, Chu."

Before Jisoo could reply, she heard Haein speak.

"Girls, you can change now. Let me prepare these for us."

Jennie didn't wait anymore second she grabbed Jisoo's wrist and their bags and went to the restroom.

Rosé and Lisa followed them.