Chapter 4

JISOO'S POV

"Hi. I'm Jennie. Do you remember me? You bumped to me last week" She smiled and offered her hand to me for a handshake.

I just looked at her hand. Will I feel something if I touch her hand again? Will I faint again? But I'm not even sure if that was the reason why I fainted.

I took her hand hesitantly. "H-hello. Y-yes...I remember you"

What the fuck? Why did I stutter?

Jennie smiled widely showing her gummy smile.

Why she looks adorable? Gosh, what am I thinking?

She tilted her head "and you are?"

I blinked, I just realized that I was just staring at her.
"Uhh..."

Help! What's happening to me? Just say your name Jisoo. What the hell? I hate myself.

I felt that she squeezed my hand lightly, that's when I realized that we are still holding each other's hand. I pulled my hand quickly.

I saw her frown.

"Oh sorry. I'm...Jisoo" I let out a small smile.

"Damn Jisoo. I thought we will wait here for years before you will able to say your name" Lisa stifled a laugh.

"Shut up. Let's go now. I'm starving"

"Uh. Can we go with you too? By the way, this is my cousin, Rosé" Jennie introduced the blondie beside her.

"Hi Jisoo" Her cousin greeted me and smiled

I smiled back. "Hello."

"So can we?" Jennie asked again.

Why would she want to go with us?

Ugh. Why is she smiling at me like that?

"I.. d-don't know..... Ask Lisa. I gotta go now. You know where to find me, Lisa. Bye," I said before walking away.

----------

"What? Wait! Hey Jisoo!" Lisa let out a sigh and turned around to face Jennie and Rosé.

"I think she doesn't want to" Jennie pouted

"No. I'm sorry for that. She's just....not used to other people" Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked

"I'm her only friend" Lisa replied.

"What?" Jennie and Rosé asked in unison

"I'm her only friend" Lisa repeated

"But...why?"

"Uhh... it's a kinda long story. Maybe next time I'll tell you"

"I understand but may I know why these other students keep on looking at us?" Jennie asked

"There might be two different reasons why are they looking at you"

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed. "and what are those?"

"Well...first, it's because you're new here and...and you are pretty and of course Rosé too" Lisa grinned at Rosé.

Jennie rolled her eyes "yeah I know. Stop flirting with my cousin for now"

"Jen!" Rosé slaps Jennie's shoulder lightly

"Yah! I'm not flirting"

"Yeah, whatever. So the other reason? What is it?"

"Maybe they are wondering, why did you talk to Jisoo."