Chapter 19: Grimm Style

(Jewel City: Emerald District)

It was late at night. The stars sparked like they always do, and the moon shined like it always did. Out in the streets was none other than Victoria Yuno, making her way down the sidewalk, with a handbag on her shoulder. Right now, she was worried about her sister. She tried calling Anna, but she hasn't picked up. Also, with everything that has been happening lately, she couldn't help but feel uneasy. She thought that Anna helping team RWBY would be simple, but it's feels as if it was getting even more complex, with each passing day. As if Anna was had a bigger role to play. Her dreams were also getting more vivid with each passing day, and it was the same dream every single day. She then let out a deep sigh as she then pushed these thoughts out of her head for now and kept on walking. Eventually, she reached an apartment complex and entered it. She then rode the elevator on the inside to the third floor, and went to room 362. After giving a couple of knocks, footsteps could be heard from the other side of the door. The door then opened up as a man wearing a sleeveless white shirt and shaggy black pants stood in the door way. However, it was a bit dark in the room, which prevented Victoria from seeing the upper half of his face.

"Heh. It's about time that you've arrived. I was getting worried that you've gotten mugged. This isn't the friendliest of neighborhoods." The man said in a deep cocky tone.

"My sincerest apologizes. I just have a lot of thoughts in my head, and some interesting things have been going on in my life." Victoria said with straight face.

"Ah, whatever. All that matters is that you're here, and nothing else. Now then, shall we begin? All that's left is to step inside." The man said.

Victoria narrowed her eyes and gaze a disapproving gaze at the man. "Honestly. You're unbelievable." She said.

(?)

Going back to Anna, currently, she found herself in dark black void area, with darkness surrounding her. Looking around her, she saw team RWBY each in a combat stance. Upon instinct she ran up to them, but darkness erupted from the ground, turning into a black ooze. Weiss, Blake and Yang tried to fight it off, but in the end, they were overwhelmed, as their bodies were then dragged down into the ground, as their screams of terror were heard. Ruby had yet to be completely dragged down, as Anna desperately grabbed Ruby's hand, as tried to pull with all her might.

"Anna! Help me! Please!" Ruby yelled, with her eyes were wide with fear.

Anna tried her hardest, pulling with all her might. In the end, her grip then slipped, as Ruby let out a terrified scream and was then silence.

"RUBY! NO!" Anna screamed, as tears rolled from her eyes. She then felt an overwhelming and dark presence behind her. Slowly, she turned her head around and saw a giant dark apparition of Malisha towering over her, with her only features being two purple eyes, and a wicked smile of a ghost. The apparition then raised both of her hands, and created a magic circle. She began charging a ray of energy in her hands. Anna fell back, as fear flooded through her body. She then fell down backwards, and looked up to see Malisha launching her attack at her. Anna wanted to scream but was too scare to even let out a cry.

(Huntress HQ Infirmary)

Anna woke up from the nightmare she just had, and began breathing heavily with sweat running down her face. After recovering from the shock, she began to look around to see where she was. Right now, she was sitting in a hospital bed, and was wearing a hospital gown. There were also bandages wrapped around her right arm, left leg and her forehead, and some stick-on bandages on her face. She then looked around, with the color white mostly everywhere, and saw there was a blue curtain drape surrounding the area, and her duel disk and deck were laying on the table next to her bed. There was also a vacant bed next to her, as she saw that there was a pistol underneath the pillow. She then felt pain on her face, as she began rubbing it. The curtain drapes then reopened as another patient walked in. Anna recognized that the person was Lalah, and she had a chocolate pocky in her mouth, and a box of it in her hand.