Chapter 5: Elemental Critical Strike!

Anna found herself floating in a strange place, which seem to be like space. She looked around, as examine the spectacle around her. A bright light then flashed behind her, as Anna shield her eyes from the flash. When she looked up, she saw a figure standing in the light. Anna couldn't see who the figure was, since he or she was standing behind the light. The figure then held up several cards in his or her hand that were shining in his or her hand. The cards then floated towards Anna, as they shined even brighter than before, engulfing the area in light. Anna then found herself lying on her bed. She realized she had another strange dream.

"Why do dreams also have to be so vague? Can't they just get straight to the point?" Anna thought to herself.

When she tried to get up, her body ached, and she could barely sit up straight. It felt like her entire body went to the GYM for 7 days straight with no rest at all.

"I see you're awake." A voice said in the corner.

Anna turned her head to see Blake in a chair reading her book. She looked pretty invested in it. She was reading the Ninjas of Love book. Anna wonder what the Ninjas of Love book was about. From what she heard from Ruby, she described it in one word: filth.

"What happened last night? The last thing I remember was attacking a Lead Yoke with Yang. After that everything just- tch." Anna said, as she winced at her pain.

"I suggest you take it easy. The Dark Duels that you participate in seem to inflict heavy damage onto your body. I'm surprised you able to stand up after getting hit like that, especially without aura." Blake said, still reading her book.

"Oh yeah. Remind me to never take up boxing. I'm sure I would get K.O. in a real match." Anna said.

"I'm sure you would. I'll go get the others, and let them know you're okay." Blake said, as she exited the room.

When Blake left the room, Anna then felt something in her hands. After pulling back the covers, she saw that she holding several Blank cards. She then realized that these were the same cards from the same dream she had. It must have meant something, but she wonder why they were blank.

"I have some of the craziest dreams. So what is up with these blank cards anyway?" Anna asked herself.

The door to her room then burst open as multiple rose petals came flying in. A little red chibi then came flying into the room and then appeared in front of Anna, and standing on her bed jumping up and down.

"Anna! I'm so glad to see that you're alright! I was so worried last night when Victoria said that you were in bad shape. So are you feeling any better?" Ruby asked, as she was happy to see her friend awake.

"Get off the bed Ruby. You have to let Anna rest, and she can't recover with you jumping around her room." Weiss said, as she appeared next to Ruby, pulling on her ear.

"Okay! Okay! I get it Weiss! Just please let go of my ear!" Ruby pleaded.

Anna giggled just a bit seeing the scene unfold before her. Yang then came into the room, and she was just as energetic as ever.

"Hey there Anna! How you doing? Don't answer, because I already know what you're going to say. Anyway, the way you took that punch from Grand Kuma's monster was amazing. And the second best part was when you stop his attack, WITH A PIG! Bwahhhhahahha!" Yang laughed, thinking it was funny to use a pig to save the day.