Chapter 4: The Burning Spirit

(Unknown Grim Lair)

Nothing has change much from the last time we visited this place. The humanoid Grim were just doing normal Grim things when not killing humans. Ursas were arm wrestling, Nevermores were delivering messages, and the Beowolfs were arguing who would break the bad news to the Liege.

"You tell him." Beowolf 1 spoke.

"No you tell him." Beowolf 2 said, pushing the first Beowolf.

"We'll draw straws." Beowolf 3 said, holding up 2 long straws and a short one.

The Beowolfs than drew straws from a cup, and the one who got the short end of the straw was Beowolf 2. He then looked down as he realized that he might feel the Liege's wrath as he had a bad morning already, because some wolves ate all the meat last night. All non-vegetarian grim went hungry that night. Beowolf 2 walked into the corridors, and there was nothing but silence at first. And then there was a scream of agony as Beowolf two was sent flying out of the doors. The other Beowolfs looked in the hallway to find the liege standing on his feet and in a karate like punching pose.

"What are you looking at?" Liege asked, in an unpleasant mood.

"Nothing!" Both Beowolfs yelled as they then booked it for the nearest exit.

The Liege went back to his throne and sat down, annoyed of how the battle was turning out.

"Whoever this Anna Yuno is, she may be the most dangerous adversary we have ever faced yet! The ultimate hindrance to our mission!" Liege spoke under his breath

(Road to Neon High School)

Anna Yuno was in a sleepy mood and she yawned, as she was currently on her way to school with Zack. She normally doesn't feel this tired. But when you fight evil forces from another dimension, it's bound to take a toll on your body. Ruby, Weiss and Blake followed. Ruby was disappointed that she had to follow Anna to school, even though she didn't had to attend classes. Weiss was glad that they would be educated about Anna and Zack's dimension. Blake was just ok with it, as she was reading her book.

"Gee Anna. You sure look worn out. Think you can stay up in class?" Zack asked.

"Don't worry Zack. I'm just not use to fighting evil beings on a daily basis. I still can't believe you girls take classes on how to kill monsters." Anna said.

"Says the girl who lives in a dimension, which has schools that teach people how to play pro at a card game." Weiss replied back.

"Touché. Anyway, what's wrong with you Ruby? You don't look so happy." Anna asked.

"I just didn't think we would have to go to another school when coming to a different dimension. Plus, there isn't a training session for fighting Grim here." Ruby complained.

"It's not like you have to attend the class. I mean, only Zack, me, and Victoria can see you guys." Anna replied.

"Weiss suggested that we pay attention in your class, and that she was going to make me." Ruby said, glaring at Weiss.

"I think it is important to learn more about Anna's world, and we do need to be educated. I also have doubts that you two can explain everything there is in the world." Weiss stated, slightly offending Zack.