Chapter Twenty-Eight: Searching

"GO!  GO!!" You protect Remus from a death eater as he pushes Harry towards Hermione and Ron, telling him to get out of here. Panic locks in both yours and Harry's eyes as he calls your name before aprarating out of the wedding venue. 

"Come with me. . ." you hear a voice call from behind you, in the chaos you just see Remus nod at whoever had spoken before you're pulled into an appertain of your own, landing with a thud on a wooden floor. 

"Are you ok?" The voce speaks again, you refocus, looking up to see Jade hovering above you. You shoot up in a panic. 

"Where. . ." 

"Right here" she smiles moving over so you can see the twins, the two helping you up before Fred wraps you tightly in his arms. "Freddie" 

"Thank merlin" he mumbles into your hair. 

"The others, Remus, Tonks. . .  we have to go back . . . Molly. . ." you stare at them. 

"We can't, they're looking for Harry and if they don't get him, you'll be the next best bargaining tool"Jade says as she uses magic to light the fireplace and put the lights on. Before summoning some clothes, once again all with effortless magic.

"But we can't just. . . " 

"I hate to admit it, but the Slytherin is right, we risk putting them all in danger, most of the order will have gone underground by now" George says with a seriousness to his tone you didn't usually hear. 

"There must be something we can do?" Fred says lightly but desperately as he pulls you into his side. 

"Oh hell yeah" Jade says with a mysterious glint in her eyes "come, get dressed, I'll make some food then I have something I think will make this all feel a bit more hopeful" she says before heading out the door.

"Jade . . . " you call as she comes back, sticking her head though the door with a 'hmm?' "thank you, I know what a risk it was coming here and bringing us here" She nods.

"Thats what friends are for" she says earnestly before leaving to the kitchen. 

. . . . . . . . . . .

"This place is rather fancy, why is it all you Slytherin are so disgustingly wealthy?" Fed muses as you all find your way to the kitchen, soup and bread landing magically in front of you as you sit in her lavish, if a little dark kitchen. 

"Wait, turn that up" you motion to the radio on the sideboard.

"As your new Minister for Magic I promise to restore this temple of tolerance, to its former glory. Therefore, beginning today each employee will submit themselves for evaluation. But know this: You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide." The voice of the new Minister formidably breaks though the radio. 

"Hang on, thats not a public address" Fred frowns "thats coming from inside?" Fred frowned causing Jade to smile. 

"Alright, whats going on?" You look at her, brows raised.

"I'll show you" Jade says putting her spoon down and grabbing the radio before plugging a microphone and headset into the back and changing the channel slightly.  "River, River. . . do you read me River." 

"Loud and Clear Snakeface. Over." came the witty response, your eyes widen. 

"Lee bloody Jordon!" 

"Oi who was that? No names remember! What have you. . ." 

"Relax River . . . " Jade coos with a smile "I have three troublemakers who wanna say hi" She pushes over the microphone.