Chapter Fifteen: Final Challenge

The sun is just begging to rise as you slowly open your eyes, finding yourself snuggled against Fred. It was almost the end of term, and soon would also be the last trial of the Ari-Wizard Tournament but right now, thats not what you were thinking about, right now you were reeling in the bliss of the few months one of your best friends was now your boyfriend and here you were in his arms. 

"Good morning birthday girl. . ." Fred mumbles, his morning voice giving you butterflies. 

"Morning handsome" you reply, as you kiss him gently. The boys had already turned 17 back in April and had enjoyed a party that nearly caused a fire. But you were happy to have a more understated birthday. The two of you continue to kiss, little pecks at first, and then longer and longer lingering kisses which made way so naturally for more passionate kisses. As your tongues once again explore each others mouths, you find yourselves exploring each others bodies, his fingers tracing your clit. . . you let out a shocked moan as he plays with it so expertly. 

"You ok? Shall I sto. . ."

"No" you shake your head, you both look at each other a little breathless and messy haired, lust blown pupils. "Lets not stop this time" you say with certainty. 

"Ok . . "  he nods before kissing the side of your face "if you're sure" he whispers his breath tickling your exposed neck.

"Sure" you manage to squeak, as he distracts you with another kiss on the neck as he gets his wand out and mutters a protection spell, before tracing the wand up your body, making your clothes disappear.

"Where on earth did you learn to do that?" You look down at yourself, the glint of a pale light from the spell disappears leaving you naked.

"A magician never reveals his secrets" he gives you a cocky wink before placing his wand back on the bedside and using his hand to trace your body again.

"Mmmhumm" you say, in anticipation, as Fred takes your ability to talk properly away with more kisses along your collar bone. In sheer delight at how alight you were under his touch, Fred continues further, playing with your clit.

"You're quiet for once" He says a little smugly as he glides two fingers down you body and slips them inside your wet core, causing a little shiver to run down your body, a breathy moan to escape briefly before he catches it with his mouth, kissing you passionately as he rather rhythmically lets his fingers slide in and out causing your body to react to him like never before.

"Freddie, oh, oh. . ." you let out when you break away from the kiss, briefly taking his face in your hands. Giving you a loving, tender kiss he slowly adjusting himself, removing his trousers.

"Happy birthday love" he says softly with another kiss before his signature cheeky smirk crosses his face "don't stop this time you say? So this is what you wanted?" He teases the end of his dick with your entrance, delight in his eyes as yours goes wild, your fingers intertwined in his long hair.

"Please" is all you can manage.

"I'll be gentle" he kisses you again, it doesn't take long before the shock turns to pleasure as he begins slowly working up a rhythm, scanning your face for any signs of discomfort before letting out machine pleasure moans of his own as he continues thrust inside you. It was a good thing you had a spell to keep the noise down, because had there not been, the entire school would have heard the pure bliss and pleasure of the two of you making love as the sun broke through the morning clouds, it was a while before the two of you were collapsing into a big heap of sweaty cuddles.

"As far as first times go, I'd say we did very well" Fred said smugly as used a spell to clean you both up before poking his head out of the curtains around his bed and grabbing you a shirt and his boxers.