CHAPTER 41

When I got to the balcony, I didn't realize that he followed me and then he stand by next to me, we just looked into the distance and silently felt the wind.

“When I left I didn't told you that I was leaving, because I knew you would know.” I opened the topic and he looked at me.

“Bakit ka nga ba umalis, Sierra?” he asked then looked at me that he was hurt, I just looked away.

“The truth is since then I have to leave. We haven't been together yet. I'm really have leave back then because of the Company because it's going down. I didn't say it right away because I was afraid you might not be able to wait for me.” I said and he didn't say a word and just let me speak. “But I really didn't want to leave then because I can't leave you behind, but what I saw back then gave me the signal that I had to leave, because what I saw was so painful that I didn't listen to anything at the time.” I said and started to cry, he turned to me and then I faced him.

“I‘m sorry.” he said and wiped my face but I just shook my head.

N-no it's my fault not to listen what you want say before, I was in pain not to know how to listen, I'm so sorry Xenar.” I said and it was the first time that I called him in his name after what happened Six years ago.

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

“Shush, it's okay. Hayaan na natin dahil nakaraan na ‘yon, ang mahalaga maayos na ang lahat.” he said.

“No. Hindi pa maayos, dahil hindi ko pa nakakausap si Amber.” I said and he just nodded at me.

There was silence between the two of us when he spoke again.

Sinundan kita.” he said and I looked at him in confused but he just smiled at me. “Bago ka umalis noon sinabihan ako ni Nerva na aalis ka, kahit lasing ako noon pumunta pa rin ako pero hindi na kita naabutan. Kaya ang ginawa ko inayos ko muna ang sarili ko para ‘pag bumalik ka, maayos na ulit ako at pwede na ulit kitang mahalin na hindi iniisip na kung deserve ba akong mahalin ng isang Sierra Norton?” he said looking straight into my eyes. “Pero noong dumating ka, parang hindi na ikaw yung Sierra na kilala ko kaya nasaktan ako, at sabi ko pa sa sarili ko “Dahil sa sakit na naidulot ko ‘yan ang nangyari sa kan‘ya?” ‘yan ‘yung mga sabi ko pero sinubukan ko pa ring suyuin ka katulad sa pagpapakain sa‘yo kahit na halatang inis na inis ka sa akin pero hindi ako sumuko dahil ang nasa isip ko lang ay mahal kita.” he said and stopped the tears that wanted to fall from his eyes. I came closer to him and held his face and looked straight into his eyes.

Nagbago lang ako dahil nasaktan ako, pero dahil sa pagmamahal mo bumalik ako sa dati.” I said to him that made him smile, he came closer to me and hugged me tightly.

We decided to go down and join them.

Dad's birthday is tomorrow but they are not here yet, they will be there early tomorrow morning so we are the only ones here to arrange the venue.

When we got there they looked teasingly so I rolled my eyes at them.

“Ayos na kayo?” Nerva asked and I rolled my eyes again.