CHAPTER 35

Nerva immediately picked me up to go to the mall and go shopping.

“Let's go?” I asked.

They just nodded and got into their own car.

It only took a few minutes for us to arrive, so we entered immediately at the mall. And I immediately went to the national book store because just now I can buy again.

They just followed me and let me buy.

I also bought a few books before deciding to pay.

“Seriously Sierra? Kapag sa libro kahit magkano gagastos ka? Pero ‘pag sa ibang bagay nagrereklamo ka.” Kim said and I just smiled at her and peace sign.

“You know naman ’di ba? Na how much I love book, kaya h‘wag na kayo ma-confuse.” I said and then paid the books.

After I finished we immediately left there and went to the Boutique but I couldn't buy anything there and just waited outside.

While I was waiting I seemed to see something familiar so I took a closer look. What is he doing here? What do I care?

Nerva came out to invite me in and try to wear a dress that will suit me.

“What for?” I asked irritated.

“’Di ba sabi mo magbi-birthday si Tito? kaya mamili ka na ng masusuot mo.”

Then I remembered again that it was Dad's birthday so I really needed something to wear.

I just took measurements but there was only one thing that caught my attention and that was the blue dress. The dress is beautiful, it's off the shoulder with a crystal on the chest so it's beautiful, I immediately took it and told Nerva that's what I'm going to get.

Sukatin mo na dali.” Kim said excitedly and pushed me gently into the dressing room.

I just went in and put on the dress, when I finished I went out to show them if it was alright but when I came out they just stared at me as if amazed so I was embarrassed.

“Hey guys... Is this dress was okay?” I shyly asked them, they immediately realized and smiled at me and spoke at the same time.

“YES!” they said and they laughed at the same time while I just stood in front of them and waited for them to finish laughing.

They stopped for a few minutes and Chloe immediately spoke.

“Of course Sierra it's fit on you.” he said so I just smiled.

“Thank you.” I just said.

Enough the drama girls, let's eat first.” Nerva suggested so we agree.

We ate at Jollibee because that's what they like so that's it.

While I was eating quietly Nerva elbowed me so I looked at her to ask but he just snorted like she was pointing someone so I followed what she was looking and then I saw Sir Zigma also eating and he was at the other table, he was also with someone but I couldn't see her face because her back was turned but I knew it was a girl.