CHAPTER 37

When we arrived at the tree house, we immediately arranged the floor for us to watch.

The Tree House has a TV and a lot of new things have been done in the Tree House because while I was in the U.S I fixed it and Nerva was there to see if it was fixed so now there is a TV there is also a living room set then we expanded the space so we are happy four.

They aren't came yet because they said there was traffic so we waited a bit longer so, while they weren't there we arranged everything we would use.

While fixing the sheets on the floor, Nerva spoke.

“Bakit ka naman nag-aya ngayon?” tanong ni Nerva  kaya tumingin ako sa kan‘ya at ngumiti, siya naman ay nagtaka sa ikinilos ko.

“Well, you're all right naging bato ako at naging matigas so as of now I want to start again, and I choose to be with you guys and I want to start again to learn how to love.” I said and she seemed like she was happy I just laughed at her reaction but instead of glaring at me for laughing she just hugged me.

“I am so happy right now, dahil hindi mo binalewala lahat ng sinabi namin sa ‘yo.” she said and let go out embrace and smiled at me like she was so proud of me. “Ipagpatuloy mo lang ‘yan okay?” she said and I just nodded at her with a small smile.

“What is the meaning of this?” Kim interrupted and we immediately got up because of embarrassed.

“Nothin’ why you guys late?” I asked and then they both rolled their eyes like I asked something stupid.

“’Di ba? Sabi namin na traffic kami, duh.” she said and I just nodded.

They stood up and looked around the entire Tree House, they even went to the window and peered, they were amazed because the view is beautiful, when you are at the top you will be really impressed.

“Ang ganda rito!” Chloe exclaimed because we knew that she really loves nature and Kim just agreed with her even though she's not into nature.

When they are done mesmerizing the view then sat down with us and ate the snacks that we prepare.

Matanong nga kita Sierra.” Kim said so I looked at her to ask.

“Hmm? What is it?” I asked, she just narrowed her eyes at me as if I was a suspect that something bad had been done, so I was confused.

“Anong meron sa inyo ni Sir Xenar?” she asked so, I was shocked that I cough so hard so, Nerva gave me water but she was laughing.

W-what do you mean ba kasi?” I irritated asked when I recover by her question.

“Wala naman, para kasing may namamagitan sa inyo, eh.” she said so I looked away just to avoid her gaze and drank the water beside me.

“There‘s nothing between us, that silly question Kim.” I said didn't gave her any glance.

“Sure ka?” she asked teasingly, so I rolled my eyes at them that they all laughed.

“Yes, I'm sure!” I said bravely.

“Okay sabi mo, eh pero wala talaga? Type ko kasi siya, eh. Sabi naman niya single siya so... Baka... P‘wede? Maganda naman ako right?” she said and they all giggling and I was glaring at her like I was going to kill her.