CHAPTER 40

We eat in silence and Kim asked Sir Zigma a question-- I don't know why I can't call him by his name even in my mind.

“Don't get me wrong Sir ha? But what are you doing here? Well I maybe know the reason was but I wanna hear it.” she asked then looked at me as if to indicate something I just glared at her and she just looked away and just looked at Sir.

“I want to help. And also I want talk to someone here.” he just said so, Kim just nodded looked like she was satisfied with his answer.

The dining table was quiet for a few minutes when Kim suddenly started talking to me and I coughed for her question so, Sir handed me some water and I just took it.

“Anong mayroon sa inyo, Sierra? May namamagitan ba sa inyo?” she asked causing me to cough.

Only after recovering, I spoke.

“Shut your mouth, Kim.” I said irritably but she ignored me.

“Is there a relationship between--?” Kim couldn't continue what she was going to say when Chloe nudged her as if to indicate that she should shut up so, Kim just kept quiet.

Fortunately, Chloe is here to tell Kim to shut her mouth.

After a few minutes, we finished eating and took a break.

After resting we decided to go to the beach so, we went out and went there, Sir just followed us but we just let it go.

When we arrived at the beach, Chloe, Kim, and Nerva immediately left, so I was shocked that Sir followed me by holding my hand, so I stopped and looked at him to ask a question.

He also let go of my hand and spoke.

“Can we talk?” he asked so I sighed first then nodded. “Let‘s not talk here, we can't talk properly here.” he said so I nodded because it's really noisy here so we can't really talk properly.

He started walking and beckoned me to follow so I just followed.

When I realized where we were going I stopped so he also stopped and looked at me in confused.

“Why are we going in the hotel room?” I asked him, still in shock.

“Mas makakapag-usap tayo ng maayos doon.” he reasoned out so, I took a deep breath before I followed him.

When we entered the room, I was immediately amazed because of its huge size.

I looked around and looked at each design.

When I was tired, I just sat down but still looked around.

“Whose room is this?” I asked, he sat next to me first so I moved, he didn't move anymore and let me be far away from him.

“Mine.” he shortly. “I made a reservation earlier.” he said that's why I looked at him in shocked and he was laughing at my reaction but I ignored it and just asked a question.

“Just a while ago?” I asked, he nodded.

“Yes.” he said I just nodded and then looked around.