CHAPTER 32

I went to Nerva first before Chloe. I have also told them which bar so that when they go first they know where to go.

When I arrived at Nerva's house, she was just getting dressed so I waited. While she was arranging her things, she asked a question.

“Bakit ka nga nag-aya mag-bar?” she asked so, I looked at her.

“I just want to have fun... and relax.” I shortly said.

“Talaga lang ha?” sabi niya kaya napangiwi naman ako sa sinabi niya.

“Yes.” I said but I saw her rolled her eyes.

“Alam kong mag problema ka.” she uttered.

When she was done, she came closer to me and hold my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes.

Tungkol ba sa kan‘ya?” nag-aalangang tanong niya kaya agad akong umiling.

“No.” I replied kaya napailing naman siya sa sinabi ko.

“Sabi mo naka-move on ka na?” she asked again and I shook my head.

“Yes, I already moved on.” pagdidiin ko sa mga sinabi ko.

“Sige. Sabi mo, eh.” sabi niya saka nagsukbit na ng bag niya, na handa na para umalis. “Let's go.” she said and stood up so, I followed her.

When we arrived at the bar we were immediately greeted by Chloe who was ahead of us.

“Bakit natagalan yata kayo?” tanong ni Kim at saka bumeso sa amin ni Nerva.

“Nothing, we just talked, that's why it took us so long to get here!” I explained so they both just nodded.

“Let's go inside.” Chloe said so we followed her.

The smell of alcohol immediately greeted us but we were already used to its smell.

When I was in the states I also used to go to bars, because that's where I met Chloe because they were party girls so, I imitated them in being a party girl.

We sat down in the seat we had reserved earlier. When we sat down, Kim ordered right away, I guess she knows all the alcohol because she's a party girl.

She got vodka, martinin, champagne, wine, tequila, margarita, mojito with lime sweet mimosa and piña colada.

Because she ordered so much, I don't know if we can finish it.

“Seriously Kim? Can we finish that?” I asked but she just laughed.

“Of course, saka wala naman tayong pasok, eh.” that's why, I just nodded.

After all our orders arrived I felt like I would faint from the amount.

“I'm not going to pay that much, huh?” I said, so they all laughed at what I said.

Napakakuripot mo, ang yaman mo, eh.” sabi ni Kim pero inirapan ko lang siya.

“Just let's split the payment.” iritang sabi ko pero tinatawanan lang talaga nila ako.

May-ari ng isang Company pero takot gumastos.” parinig ni Nerva habang nagsasalin ng vodka sa sariling baso.

“Whatever.” I said and just drink wine.

I noticed that Chloe was quiet so I looked at her and asked.

“Hey, Chloe are you alright?” I asked, at first she didn't seem to have heard me but when I touched her she seemed to realize her stupor.

“Ano ‘yon Sierra? May sinasabi ka ba?” she asked. Ay lutang.

“I said are you okay? You've been spacing up for a while, so you're still quiet, what's your problem?” I asked and drank again.

“Nothing, don't worry about me, I'm fine.” she said and she smiled, I didn't believe it but I just stopped asking her.

While drinking, I seem to have noticed Sir Zigma, but it doesn't seem to be him and it is unlikely that he came here.

But I was just surprised when I made sure it was him because he also looked at our table.

When he noticed that I was looking at him, he looked at me but I immediately looked away.

I was drinking when Nerva elbowed me, so I looked at her to ask why, but I just looked at the way she was looking, but I was immediately taken aback when Sir Zigma came here.

As he approached I didn't know what to do but I still acted indifferent.

“Good evening.” he greeted us.

Kim and Chloe immediately stood up to say hello but I just sat and didn't looked at their way.

“Hi Sir good evening what are you doing here?” asked Kim.

“Nothing, I just want to relax.” he said so Nerva elbowed me again when he heard.

“Parehas kayo ng dahilan pero hindi naman totoo.” bulong niya sa'kin at tumawa kaya sinipa ko siya sa ilalim ng lamesa. Aray ko naman.” sabi niya pero inirapan ko lang siya.

“Tara po Sir dito na kayo.” she asked so I wanted to protest but I didn't do anything when he agreed.

He sat across from me because that's the only place with space so I felt like I wanted to switch places but I had no choice because the two of them might notice.

I didn't say a word and just drank quietly.

Only Kim and Chloe are noisy while Nerva looking what I was going to do.

I was surprised by Kim's next question to Sir Zigma.

“Sir, do you have a girlfriend?” he asked so that caught my attention.

“None.” he said briefly which surprised me and then I looked at Nerva who was now also surprised by what he heard.

“You said he has a girlfriend?” I whispered to her emphatically.

“Akala ko rin, eh.” she said, making me feel irritated.

“Bakit naman Sir wala pa? 'yang pogi mo na 'yan wala pa talaga?” Kim asked in disbelief.

“I'm still waiting for someone, until now I'm still waiting for her.” he said looking straight into my eyes so I immediately looked away.

“Who is that Sir?” Chloe asked while looking at me but she immediately turned away and just looked at Kim.

You will also meet her when her heart is ready to love again.” he said which made me stop so I immediately stood up so I grabbed their attention.

“I'll just go to the restroom.” I said goodbye and then left there.