Twenty Eight

"Loving you has given me so many memories to play with

"Loving you has given me so many memories to play with."

There is a soundtrack for the chapter.

~ 🌹 ~ 

A U T H O R S'  P O V

Her hair had been abandoned from the tight grasp of the hair tie as it now down with her curls cascading till her shoulder. It gave her a non-formal look in a way, she was relaxed in an oversized t-shirt with some baggy jeans on, and no one could make out that she was a mother of a nearly seven year old.

"I am glad you could make it." Her eyes twinkle, like the same way Jungkook had witnessed in the high school years, when they were in that no-strings attached relationship, if you could name that as a relationship, even.

Sarnai had called him not because of Taehyung's words, because it would be stupid of her to follow them if it weren't for her own sake, she didn't want the closure.

The love which conquers for you in my heart, nothing can compare it.

Those words were on repeat since the time Jungkook had revealed them, she knew one thing for sure, She didn't deserve him, and she felt undeserved for any other male who had shown interest in her these years, cause at the end she had a daughter to take care of, and so many things.

"I had to come, for myself." She didn't want to accept this but Jungkook's words, his manner of spitting words towards her were feeling anger inside her system, the anger wasn't preserved for Jungkook, but sadly for her own self. But he was right she had wanted him to come for himself and she for her own self.

"It wasn't us since the beginning, Jungkook." She sat on one of the burger shop's bench, maintaining a clear distance but not so far off distance from Jungkook.

"You are true, your words are true."Jungkook sits beside her as he thinks about today's events and it had been related to the woman who had charmed him, Park Roseanne. He was aware that she knew about him having a child of his own, but she said she didn't care, and just as he didn't think in million years the woman sat beside him until he was done reciting the whole heart quenching tale, she sat and blurted with some blinking tears of her own.

He never thought he would find a woman like that after Sarnai who had quenched his heart, if he had been crazy for Sarnai for these multiple years, you could say there was no woman other than Sarnai who could understand him. But to prove himself wrong, Roseanne didn't abandon him like he was abandoned before, but she sat beside him, and emphasised with him.

She fucking emphasised with him, and his heart couldn't bear but he kissed her, it felt like a giddy feeling had erupted in his stomach. And when Sarnai had pinged him with a 'lets talk' text, Roseanne was by his side, who had told him. "It's okay for you to clear out or sort out, you had a connection with her, and I believe, you need this," with one more kiss imprinting on her lips, he had thanked her for the feeling she had arose in him after the crazy lifetime, he had been going through.