Three 18+

"you have bewitched me, my body and soul

"you have bewitched me, my body and soul."

-pride and prejudice

This chapter has a soundtrack.

~ 🌹~

Her lips part from mine as she encircles her legs now around my waist, her holding against the wall for her dear life. Her breathing hastens when I quickly in a swift manner take her to the nearest bedroom in the hallway not closing the door with a bang sound which was caused because of my hurried actions before locking the door that nobody can interrupt both of us.

"Jungkook."she purrs ever so softly make me at first doubt did she just call my name in such a sensual manner but my ears are good at hearing things so I couldn't miss this sound which sounds so consensual to my ears making my inner lust taking over and the greed for taking her increases in the ting of seconds passing by.

"Yes, Baby."I answer her using that nickname which I only use to tease her with but at this time, the word is used to call her endearly how a lover should call his lover. And for this night the pretence is what I can only play.

"Fuck me. I have waited for this, from the day I saw you banging that blonde in the girls washroom."she refers to a matter which happened not too long ago for me not to remember. Her words surprise my ears and makes my racing heart race harder for her as she blurts those words in her tipsy state.

"So you were spying over me, huh?"I ask amusement clear in my tone my eyebrow lifting up as the question gets thrown over her, but she just laughs and looks right into my eyes

"I am weird you know that. I should have been disgusted by that nasty actions of yours, but I guess luck was not on my side when I was stuck in the washroom for at least 15 minutes when you were doing dirty with her."her words again does not make me anything but amused and also puts me in a state noting that I have got to check the stalls before I get into any feisty activities of mine.

"I am having that luck was on my side, cause you might have got to know how I can handle a girl."I clutch on her jaw with my fingers and she lets out a breathy sound as my actions might have got her excited."her moans might have given a big proof right."

"What proof?" she asks the question dumbly making my thoughts in my mind frown at the sly action. Sarnai being dumb is the last thing I could expect, but she is playing it coy so I play along to let her hear.

"That Jeon Jungkook can do wonders on bed, answering your question. Sweetheart."her eyes widen as she acts all shy out of nowhere looking away at the other side.

I turn her face towards mine and give her full mouthed kiss before she clutches on the hem of my shirt tugging on it letting me know that she wants it off from my body, but swear to god how I want her to do the following action from her own hands.

I step back for that to happen and bring her palms over my chest to caress my clothed skin, to which she bites her lip looking into my eye. She raises her arms above her and takes off her dress leaving her only in the set of black lingerie she was wearing underneath.

The alcohol kicking inside me is making feel like a horny bastard who has never felt his jeans go any tighter from the crotch area. Her next action follows up with pulling me from the collar of my shirt and hastingly opening all the buttons free. Once she lets my shirt fall from my arms she does not hesitate to let her eyes wander over my bare chest. The single actions sets me on my high permeating my ego to a high.

My mind is hazy and I didn't want anything else what to fuck her inside with the full of me."Let me free you from this jeans, they look quite uncomfortable."she remarks with a shy smile.

"Do as you wish, sweetheart."I groan whispering in her ear bending down a little to reach her height, hearing her confident words thrown over me and those words quiet got me hitching on my own conviction.

Her fingers now grazing my lower abdomen with playful smile playing on her lips, this just wants me to grab and push her on the bed make her lay on her stomach and fuck her brains out. But Sarnai has another plans to do with me so I let her as she gently palms me through my pants from one hand another hand working on my belt as she removes it with some difficulties on her way managing  to pull the darn thing off my jeans as she now unbuttons my jeans one by one is a teasing manner making my cock rock hard by now.

My hands wander over her naked skin sneakily going to turn for unbuckling the brassiere which were holding those breasts where my mouth desperately wanted to suck and play with.

Her breasts comes to my view making me lick my lips unconsciously as my mouth directly dives in to caress her nub with my tongue swirling over them. Her back arches as a pleasuring sigh emits from her throat making her head get thrown in a very sensual manner my hands tightly holding onto her from her waist.

"You sure right, you want this?"I look upto her who has her eyes as I take a turn over to give attention to the other one, the skin's taste and the smell of her body has put me on an edge making me go crazy in the overpowering lust.

"I need you Jungkook, please do me."she whispers pleadingly in a straight forward manner making me chuckle against her glistening skin giving me a thumbs up for my previous actions to be continued.

I push my pants further down my legs stepping out of them to only make it join with the others clothes on the floor. As my hands explore her skin I sense the goosebumps rising which makes me proud for turning her on with a simple touch of mine.

"I can sense that you're getting turned on by my one single touch, sweetheart."I grin at her ecstatic state as she stares into my eyes repeatedly and murmurs a 'fuck' before pulling me down to kiss her.

"Sarn, I want you so bad."I murmur into her ear in a not so audible voice as if to make the fact known to her, her only.

"Then take me for yourself."she makes her and I lose all my insecurities which were lagging me for me to resume wondering that what will her reaction tomorrow if she does not remember it tomorrow, my creativity on her body and tonight I will ruin her untouched parts by my devilishness.

~ 🌹~

A/n: unedited

A/n: unedited

continuation in the next chapter, want to make this scene longer 😎

Thank you for reading💖