Twenty One

"I feel so emotionally drained,it just hurts too much

"I feel so emotionally drained,it just hurts too much."

~ 🌹~

Please vote and comment🥀

She definitely has my eyes, the way it crinkles but her face mirrors Sarnai like her own.

"I drew this for you."Diana's excitement wakes the giddy feeling bubbled in my stomach as well. She hands me the white sheet where I can figure out a tall man holding a small girl's hand, it almost so cute that she tried figuring how to place my long hair in the art, and she has put two buns as her hairstyle. The background is a house with flowers and tress beside with a sun trailing above our head makes the unreal sketch something I would get a picture of.

The drawing is very beautiful and I can figure out that Sarnai is missing from the frame, "It's beautiful just like my princess? Where's mommy?"I pinch her cheek and she moves closer to me and that moment I trap her into my arms. She leans into my ear and whispers, "I draw mommy and me all the times." And with that she giggles afterwards making me shake my head at her playfulness.

"Its true that she wanted to make a drawing specifically for you, so yeah." Sarnai speaks squinting her eyes at Diana in a playful manner, before I nod and clear my throat before having the smile I am wearing for these days and mirror it back at my daughter.

"It's perfect, Diana."I express my gratefulness and the loved feeling I felt when she had dearly given me the drawing, and the motional side plunges me in my gut as I can feel some tears enveloping at the sides of my eyes, which I hope no one notices.

"Your welcome, dada." Her eyes twinkle with admiration towards me and in that moment I feel an overwhelming feeling obstruct into me like a trunk. I sit there just watching my little angel or my small girl, the fluttering in my heart is completely of pure love. It's a feeling that I never want to go away because as I see them I realise that we are a family.

Even if I have those feeling for Sarnai I don't think so we are meant to be together but our daughter pulled us back in the same circle named family. But I don't want this to matter in a relationship which has been created because we are a family and I guess every family is unique in their own way.

"I thought you had a meeting." I hear Sarnai speaking to me , her voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I wouldn't have missed this, and work can be done as I reach back to my office at my home." I smile back not trying to create any fuss in front of our daughter, but like you can say I am playing vice-versa. If she acts nice to me I do the same. But in conclusion, I still have those questions back in my mind and I will wait till the time Diana goes to sleep.

"Well, I think you deserve an ice cream cone for creating a masterpiece and making him happy." I pull her onto my lap and she smile brightly, giggling at the mention of ice cream.

"ICE CREAM." She yells in the sweetest voice I've ever had and graphs in my hand before trying to pull me forward and at that mention Sarnai berserks her head contemplating should we get ice cream before dinner, which she told me was prepared.

"Wait, dinner first then you can have ice cream." Sarnai says with a strict voice which has me and Diana look at each other, and my daughter's face now resembles a pouty face, which means we cant resist Mommy.

"Sarnai, it's okay I will just order some. Besides, I will be not staying for dinner." Sarnai looks at me for a second, before shaking her head.

"Jungkook, I prepared for you as well,"she says softly.

"Well, you shouldn't have." I look into her eyes, and its something I regret looking at, because they look soul less and has me contemplating on should I just come and sit for dinner, and act like a happy family, which we are unfortunately not.

"Dada, please stay for dinner. I wanna spend time with you." Honestly, it made my heart churn and thoroughly because there's a guilty feeling forming in my chest to act any more rude to Sarnai, and certainly I dint want Diana to witness any sort of drama.

After having a peaceful dinner with some giggles and rounds of laughs, Diana fell asleep after watching her favourite cartoon she also forcefully made me sit and watch with her.

"I am putting her for sleep." Sarnai says as she sees her sleeping figure on me.

"I want to do that." I wanted to put Diana for sleep and it will be a dad moment for me, and she complies with my wish.

"Which one is her room?" I ask Sarnai with Diana in my arms like a father would be holding of his sleeping child.

"Thr right one, down the hall." Sarnai replies and I put Diana in her sleep, and I inspect her room, and find the teddy I got her yesterday on her bed. And the warm feeling fuzzes in my chest once again.

After pecking on her forehead, I stroll back to the living room to find Sarnai on the couch, with a smile on my face.

"Thank you, for doing so, she gets heavier for me to carry. Because the little girl is growing." Sarnai says with an adorning feeling which should be present in every mother's and I listen to her inventively.

"Ir's not a problem, Sarnai. I hope I can do this on a daily basis, but I fear my job doesn't allow me to do so, but I will try my best."I say to her, as I form concentrated words.

"I was thinking your Dad would want to meet her."She says with a confused voice which would be definitely because she is unsure about the whole thing.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk about it, I guess."I say truly looking ay her for a second and smile, sighing lightly because what my father has another plans which I hope are not that tantalising. As the tension increases between us and my thoughts are out as I speak it out with my tongue, and they are actions which I don't regret.

"Could you tell me, what did I do wrong in those years that you left me heartbroken yearning for you like a crazy boy?"

~ 🌹~

Thank you for reading ❤️