Eighteen

"met a lot of people,but no one feels like you

"met a lot of people,but no one feels like you."

There is a soundtrack for this chapter.

~ 🌹~

Her moans could be heard as Jungkook thrusts into her recklessly but relishing every single inch of her, her eyes rolls back into her head as she keep chanting Jungkook's name as if it were needed to be necessarily babbled out from her mouth, cause like it or not Jungkook had wanted all of his neighbours to know that the teen boy was too capable to make his girl whirl into the world of pleasure.

"I can't believe we weren't fucking until this year." Jungkook's laugh which mesmerises Sarnai appreciates every single time and puts her into a trance every fucking single time, making her heart beat race more when the guy nuzzles his nose onto the crook of her neck after reaching their highs and grabs hold of her waist possessively before continuing his actions which just sets another dozen of butterflies to twirl inside her stomach.

Sarnai couldn't help nor resist the soothingness every single time provided by Jungkook, she had found the boy annoyingly attractive since their childhood, but never she realised how much she needed him in her everyday routine, she wanted him. That was for sure he was more than a want in her life, he was indeed a need.

"You will never stay away from me." Sarnai says those whisperingly says which has Jungkook widen his eyes, but the next moment has his eyes fixated on her as if she is his most prized possession. He does nothing but whispers a "never", to which Sarnai boldly makes her next move by grabbing Jungkook's face onto her palms and closing the tiny distance left between them by trapping his pair of lips with hers, it was nothing rough but the sweetest kiss they both have experienced with each other, or you could say with no-one actually.

"I will never leave your side, Sarn. I promise "and that sentence had Sarnai smiling like a crazy person because one thing was for certain that Jeon Jungkook never breaks his promise, hell he even makes them rarely.

Jungkook gasps before waking up from the dream he had again with the set of memories of Sarnai and his still lingering in his head like he was afraid to know the answer from himself that he will ever forget them in this lifetime even. His mind still messed up with the previous encounter had him shaking like crazy before his stepmother stepped in and told him to calm down in her usual icy stern voice, in simple terms get out of the mansion and get your act done.

~ 🌹~

I had a daughter all along and I had no clue. The late night I had pulled just to think what if she had found someone who had been better than me in personality vice or even say on bed, I don't believe she had been bearing our daughter in her womb for nearly a year and other years might have taken her to take care of her, nonetheless. I missed everything all along. I have no clue how to react when I see a living being created by me and Sarnai. Will she accept me as her dad?

It could have been possible for her to be someone she would confide into if Sarnai would have told me before, or perhaps she wouldn't have left.

Why she left is still a fucking mystery and I guess the interest of knowing the reason does not excite but it angers me. My thoughts are left on a pause when my phone rings loudly to get me out of the trance and I look over to see Jimin calling me,

"I heard Sarnai is in town." That's what I had imagined to be his first sentence when he had called me.

"Jungkook,"he softly mutters getting my face features to soften.

"I know how much you liked her, man even I can use the word love."

"It's all useless you know"the words I blabber is correct in a sensible manner at least, that what I believe.

"But bro, you just think about your marriage okay? I will manage the vixen."I laugh a bit to ease the mood, and he laughs along.

"Mia will be pissed to know her groom is taking tension before their marriage."

"Jungkook, it's in a month, not tomorrow."I purse my lips to not stifle my laugh as he sounds funny taking tension for his marriage.

"As you say, Mr.Park."I simplify in a nonsense way to irritate him.

"By the way, I called for letting you know that our whole group is going to Spain. My dad apparently planned it out and gave it as a pre-marriage gift, if thats what you could say."

"Wow!"I exclaim, "I am so excited, but I have to leave my Vice-President seat vacant for some days." Already stating my problem in front of my friend.

"I am sure your dad can manage."he breathes out in a squeaky manner which has my eyes rolling, playfully which I wished he could witness.

"Yeah." Still not sure about the whole situation whether to hold a breath on this plan.

"No worries, I am sending the itinerary, you like it or not, I fucking don't care. Mia is also inviting some of her friends. Bye." This snitch friend of mine already disconnected the call before I could say anymore.

One pdf file is already sent by him, and my eyes widen at the beautiful sites in front of my eyes.

~ 🌹~

Thank you for reading 💖

Please do leave your comments 😭