Ten 18+

"I only sleep to dream of forever with you

"I only sleep to dream of forever with you."

There is a soundtrack for the chapter.

~ 🌹~

J U N G K O O K

Her beautiful deep brown shaded eyes are teary and I look into them and it just makes it hard for me to not stop in my tracks and just simply walk away.

"Please don't leave me."her hands fists my shirt tightly as she gasps in between of her croaking voices which puts me in the tracks not letting me wander off her distance at all. 

"I am not leaving." and that day she had cried in my arms making me the only person aware of her troubles and since then I couldn't help but fall for her more.

~ 🌹~

I  put my  hands under her ass and stands, lifting her in the air, her legs immediately wrapping around my waist in an instinct. I  carry her over to the aquarium window, pressing her back against the cool glass. Now that I have the leverage to fuck her as hard as I have been wanting. I sandwich Sarnai between the cold glass and my burning body.

I press my face against her neck, smelling her vanilla fragrance as if I want to drink it in with no regrets which is true. I want her with no regrets. the main plan to get her inside the hotel for this weekend popped in my mind with no seconds waiting as my cock had already twitched inside my pants when I was making my way here, like a desperate. Which I am for her, always have been.

 She is like an intoxicating drug, even better making my head reel with her only scent, I lick the skin as I told like in drinking off the side of her neck, and then lick her ear as well, sucking the lobe and biting it hard between my teeth, which has her eliciting a moan, making my dick twitch in my pants.

She climbs off my lap before removing her pants as if she were even better then a stripper, which she is with no doubts. At least to me she is cause nothing can beat the way she is undressing herself in a slow mo making it so hard for me to even blink away from her enticing figure. As her pants are off ,her shirt goes off, and believe me when I say this that she has the clearest skin ever I have encountered, and her healthy tanned skin is now staring at me, which is begging to be licked I don't miss the sight of her black lacy undergarments which she had purposely chosen. At the sight I unconsciously lick my lips with my tongue in an attempt to moisten it.

"You naughty fucking girl," I growl as her right leg wraps with mine, driving into me harder and harder. I dig my fingers into her ass when I repeat the action done earlier again getting her to swirl her legs around my waist to keep her steady, my fingers dig into her ass with more roughness as my greedy fingers can't stop itself from touching her lumping softness of her skin.