Thirteen

"Flowers grow back even after they've been stepped on, so will I

"Flowers grow back even after they've been stepped on, so will I."

There is a soundtrack for this chapter.

~🌹~

J U N G K O O K

Nearly a week later, I wake up only thinking about Sarnai, just as I had every damn morning since we had knocked off the deal. With a groan, I rolled over and grab my phone to send Sarnai quick text. Am I hallucinating or the whole week just went amazing with her inside the picture, with a lot of sexual activities done too, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Jungkook:

I can't stop thinking about you 

Sarnai 🌹:

Neither can I <3

The warmth in my chest spreads out to extremities as she is someone who really cares about me and the feeling is mutual it's about the feeling you get and believe me this feeling is the best in the world and nothing can beat it. I don't remember when was the last time somebody and get for me. It was like something I never got but I guess with her it's all different. With her I felt like myself like I belong somewhere she on me and had no idea.

I send her a picture of me bare-chested and I immediately receive a photo reply from her the huge smile on her face which had some certain in sex following after rambling inside my stomach. I then propose an idea about having a small get a picnic with her mom preparing some small bites for us to enjoy and later on a lunch date, she completely agrees to my idea and I become happy again.

My dad has been bugging me two choose Ivy universities since the beginning there are plenty plenty of them to choose from but taking the time I have really less time to get my portfolio together but thanks to my dad's money I would have access to it after graduation, unfortunately I could make it happen suddenly Sarnai comes in my mind and my heart drops because even though she had been dreaming of going to Paris I had wanted to be with her I want to transfer is because it was something important for her.

 I love the city but my ambitions need me to be in the States. I want to go where she wants to go because any city with Sarnai is somewhere I could also stay with. But the connection between me and her is only based on a certain deal ' no strings attached ' .

I push myself out of the bed my eyes bloody but managed to grab some clothes and a towel and head towards the bathroom be my phone buzzed again. Like the completely pussy whipped asshole that I was, I ran to grab it. Imagining how to send me another kind of photo, when I picked up my phone, my migraine fell off when I saw my stepmother's message popping on the screen.

Jackass step: I have decided to come to campus after all your complaints received from the headmaster and later on a lunch with you.

What the fuck? Could I just get away with pretending that I hadn't seen this message yet?

Jackass step: Also, I can see you have already read this so do acknowledge my text.

Oh God her drama doesn't get over, and internally I roll my eyes even though she's not near me it has been a habit committed inside as she's always near to me when she says comments which I cannot ignore but swallow them like a disgusting pill I have too. The worst is when her dramatic ass doesn't get more passive-aggressive than somebody reading a message and not replying immediately.

Jungkook: Sorry, busy.

I'm just lying to get away with it but you didn't swallow the fact then I don't want her near me at least.

Jackass step: I don't care. I will be there sharp at 12:30 and lunch for sure. Don't make me repeat myself.

I curse to myself as I had already made plans with Sarnai for a lunch date that we can proceed with feelings and emotions as a starter but my mom doesn't seem to like the fact that I am trying to get away with this shitty family except for my too naive father, and she needs to show up everywhere I get myself to start something new something which will be happiest that for me. My fingertips already work on the call towards Sarnai and she picks up after two or three rings.

"Are you in the shower and you're thinking about me?"

The goddamn small smile I had with me when I pressed her contact for calling now turned to a huge one that does not help itself.

"I'm sorry but I think I could not make it's for the lunch as I had promised you earlier. I'm really sorry." If You is weird sometimes to talk to her like this because I'm used to teasing her or arguing with her because it's not in my nature to apologise anyone I wasn't used about the whole apologising. But like I said anything for her.

"Oh, what's up?" She sounds concerned and this goddamit thing gives shame to all fluttery feelings in the world.

"My bitchy stepmother showed up."Even though the smile still sits on my face my eyes take a roll when I mention the woman I hate the most in the world.

"Your stepmother?" Her voice is still the same and I am wondering how she feels about me having all the wounded actions thrown in every direction.

"Yeah, I know shocking right?"

"Hell yeah but that's not actually a big deal, you know try facing your family problems once in a while." What the fuck?

Like what the actual fuck.

She made me sound like I am overreacting about that woman who doesn't seem to care about the whole family criteria because all her life is on the agenda that is digging my father and keeping us all under her shoes. But yeah like I said nobody can ever empathise with you they can only give the sympathising and pitying glances when you crib over your family issues. But that's it.

"It's funny coming from your mouth, Sarnai."It is ironic isn't it when they try to act the greater person but in reality they also can't take the harsh reality's slap themselves, but they expect you to.

"Jungkook I'm not up for this topic." Great, now this is making me feel like I am the greatest asshole alive in the world with her sweet hoarse voice on the other side of the line.

"So well fuck you, and fuck yourself."My eyes are blinded by rage right now, and I have no idea how I am going to handle that extravagantly annoyed fucked up person who doesn't appreciate being late at all.

"You know it -"

I'm so angry I'm fuming right now that I hang up the call cursing her away from my radar, cause first my bloody dearly stepmother is making an appearance which I don't appreciate and the second my lovely friend who I had liked for years and years who I always thought of understanding me didn't think as I thought, but a man like I am pissed but this time I didn't do a mistake because she's no one when she doesn't have the guts to spill out her daddy issues in-front of her dad.

~ 🌹~

Short and not edited :)