CHAPTER 27 - HATE SEX

The boys were burning holes into the man's back.

Before they could approach the girls, Eunwoo spots them and heads their way.

"HEYY!! What are you guys doing here?", and then strikes a pose and says, "Did you come to see me?"

"I came to see Jimin.", Tae says, poking his tongue out.

"RUDE!", Eunwoo says with a pout.

"AYY..don't cry... I came to see you.", Jungkook says, patting Eunwoo's shoulder to appease him. Then goes to ask the question that's bothering him. "By the way dude... Do you happen to know that guy over there.", He says pointing to the girls' direction.

"Who? Oh .... Lee Seung Joo?", Eunwoo asks in confirmation.

"No dude.. The Loren guy.", Tae says, recalling what the girls were screaming.

Eunwoo nods and says, "Yeah, him.. He's Seung Joo...Loren is his English name."

"OHH", Taekook says in understanding.

"Okay so what can you tell us about him?", Jungkook looks expectantly at his friend.

"Not much honestly... I don't know him that well... I only know that he was our senior... But then he left for Japan or something. But you know who does know him very well? Yoongi hyung. They were both in the same club. While Yoongi was president, he was the Vice President of the music club."

"Ahh.. Yoongi hyung?",Jungkook thinks in regret. Fuck I can't ask Yoongi hyung. He'll catch onto things very quickly... Ugh. Isn't there anyone else I can ask?

As if hearing Kookie's inner turmoil, Eunwoo says , "Wait.. Even Jaehyun knows a lot about him. He's also in the music club, no?"

Jungkook brightens at that. "Thanks dude.", while clapping his shoulder.

When Eunwoo leaves, Tae turns to look at Kookie and says to him seriously, "You'll go ask Jaehyun no? Don't you forget it. This is going to be your top priority from today onwards."

Jungkook nods solemnly to his hyung then scrunches his brows in confusion after two seconds. "Hold on... Why do you wanna know?"

Tae looks at him like a deer caught in headlights, then retaliates with, "Hold on, why do YOU wanna know about that guy?"

Kookie sputters in response and says, " I have my reasons."

"Same. I have my reasons too.", Tae says and looks away, but then suddenly looks back to ask, " You'll tell me when you find out him no?"

The girls were ecstatic to see Loren. Especially the maknaes. They couldn't stop gushing over him. He was a good friend to all of them but he was like a big brother to Lisa and Chae.

Jisoo and Jennie just shake their heads at the two girls in an exasperated manner.

The girls all catch up with Loren and make plans to hang out with him before he returns back to Japan. He had come for a month to South Korea and he wanted to spend majority of his time with his friends in Korea before he had to go back.

Jisoo suddenly puts her hand up to motion them to stop their conversation and says, "Hold on. Seung Joo.. Dude. Do you know so much shit happened this last month?"

And they all nod in agreement.

"Did you know? Lisa has a crush on this guy for like 2 years.", Jisoo says, baffled.

"Kim Taehyung. No?", Loren asks knowingly.

Lisa looks down nervously while the other girls look at her and then Loren, speechless.