CHAPTER 4- NOT BAD... BUT NOT GOOD.

Today was not a good day for Jungkook. First the whole café incident. Then him being late to practice. Then his coach shouting at him and making him run laps around the field as punishment and now THIS.

"What do you mean you can't do it?"

"Well dude... something came up.", Jaehyun replies to a very annoyed Jungkook.

"Well then let's do it another day."

"Won't be free then too."

" I didn't say when."

"Listen man, I wasn't thinking when I said I'll help you with your project. I know this is a dick move but I didn't think I'd actually have to sing in front of an audience. I thought this was for your video. Why can't you just record me singing? Do you need to film me performing for an audience. Dude I have bad stage fright and when you first asked me I thought it was going to be just the two of us and your camera....OoOoo that sounds kinky.... ", Jaehyun trails off.

Jungkook sighs in defeat. Nothing was going his way today.

As a film studies major he had a project to do in which he had to film and make a video on any chosen topic. Besides his love for photography and football he had great interest in music. Hell he was learning how to play the piano and guitar. So he had decided that his project was going to be something related to music.

Jungkook had planned on filming a vlog with one of the music club members. There was a list of things they had to do and one of them was a live performance. At first he thought well Yoongi could help him out seeing as how he was the president of the music club. But his hyung didn't want to do it. Then he was talking about it to a few of his teammates. Jaehyun being on both the team and the music club agreed to do it. When Jaehyun had volunteered Jungkook was so happy thinking he had found someone so fast. But alas it was all wishful thinking on his part.

What was he gonna do now?

Guess it's back to bullying Yoongi hyung into helping him out.

__________

"Jimin-ah what do you think? It went well no? I don't think they need to audition anymore people. I mean....", Taehyung pauses to raise his eyebrows to show a look of appreciation, " I'm pretty sure I aced that shit."

"I think you did well. But like now that you're done do I have to audition as well?"

"What do you mean?? Is that even a question?? We are not leaving till you audition."

And so they wait till he can give his audition.

__________

 "Have you been in a play before? What was that? There is no way you didn't get the part."

Jimin makes a doubtful face hearing Tae's words.

" I don't know if I got the part but, guess who I met backstage?", He asks suddenly excited.

" Ummm. I don't know. Who? Wait did kookie decide to show up after all? I always knew he was an angel."

"What? No.", Jimin says to which Tae replies. "Never mind... I always knew he was an unsupportive little shit."

"You indecisive little bitch stick to something. Anyways back to who I met backstage."

" Oh yeah who?"

"I met my long lost twin bitch."

"Your who?"

"My twin you twat. Apparently she was there to support her friends who were auditioning-"

"Unlike our friend.", a salty Taehyung cuts in.

"Right yea so we struck up a conversation and you will not believe this... not only do we basically look the same but her name is Park Chaeyoung. Park! What are the odds?", Jimin went on ranting for another five minutes talking about how much they have in common when suddenly he says, " Oh wait there she is now.", He says pointing to a couple of girls coming out from backstage.

"Ohmygod Tae you have to meet her.", he says dragging Taehyung with him.

"Ohhh so you came here to audition too?" Chae asks Taehyung.

"Yea didn't you see me? I was right after your friend."

" I came late cause of an....accident."

"We saw you tho.", Lisa says.

"Really?! What did you guys think?"

Jennie says," Not bad."

"But not good.", Jisoo adds. And Jennie nods in agreement.

A very offended Taehyung asks, " What do you even know about plays? I bet you haven't even taken part in one before."

" Well I didn't want to flex or anything but I happen to be the president of the drama club.", Jisoo says with a smirk.

" Th-that's not important .. it's not like you can cast yourself.... Waiiiiiitttt.", he gasps " Are you going to cast yourself??. That is so unfair to other genuinely talented people. Namely me."

"Well there is a reason she's the president of the club. She's that good. And she's not even taking part in the casting process this time. And finally do not misuse the word talented. ACTUALLY talented people are gonna feel offended. Namely us.", Jennie retorts.

Jimin and Chae watch their friends interact with horror.

"Isn't it fascinating how well we get along?....", Jimin says "And how well they don't.", and Rosé finishes.

That is when Chaeyoung notices a quiet Lisa. Huh. That's weird. She's not the quite type. How very very odd.