CHAPTER 17- LALISA MANOBANGS

Chaeyoung wasn't too excited about meeting Jungkook today for his project.

The last time they talked, he was not in the best of moods. Who knew what she was getting.

Was he gonna be the sweet blushing boy with a bunny smile or jackass, brooding jungkook who spills his hyung's tea?

She approaches him with a cautious smile not knowing which version of him she's going to see.

"Hey."

"Hey.", to her relief she was greeted by a smiling kookie.

She seems fine. She doesn't look too broken up over Tae's crush. See? It wasn't even serious I guess. It's a good thing I took things into my own hands. Kookie thinks.

"You look like you're in a good mood today.", Chae notes.

"I am. I wonder why.... Anywhooo.. are you ready for the concert?"

"Fuck yea. Let's go."

They had planned to attend a concert today. Rosie helps Kookie pack his camera equipments and they leave in kookie's car.

__________

Tae and Jimin were walking in the hallway when they spot Lisa.

"Look! There's Lisa. Let's go say hi.", Jimin suggests wanting to set his friends up together.

"LALISA MANOBANGS HOW'S IT GOING?", Jimin screams.

Lisa's hand instinctively goes to her bangs in panic making sure her hair was in place. Then she looks around for the familiar voice. 

Ohh  it's Jimin-ssi. She looks to the person standing beside him. Tae. FUCK. What is he doing here?  Why am I running into him so easily now? Before I had to make instances where i crossed his path *cough* coincidentally *cough* and now i can't seem to avoid him.

How did I not know about his stupid crush after all the stalking i did. I mean not stalking.  That would be crazy. COINCIDENTAL MEETING. Yes that's what it was.

"Funny seeing you here.", Jimin says with a teasing smile.

"Why? What's so funny about it?", Lisa asks deadpan. Jimin and Taehyung were the best of friends. There is NO WAY  Tae didn't tell Jimin about his crush. Jimin could have at least warned her that he liked someone when he got to know about her crush on Tae. At the very least could this man withhold teasing her?

She felt pretty shitty already and Jimin's teasing just made her feel worse.

"You know because...", he drifts off widening his eyes in a teasing manner.

"No I don't.", Lisa retorts with an unamused look on her face.

It was like the temperature dropped a few degrees. Lisa was the most bubbliest person you could meet. But when she's mad.... Bitch was scary.

"Okayyy... I don't know what's going on with you two but it's making me uncomfortable.", Tae says looking between them.

"Nothing.", They both reply.

GOD. SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE. I cannot be next to him if I want to get over him. This mochi bitch will make it so obvious. I'd at least want to have Tae as a friend. He should NEVER find out about me liking him. It's going to make things awkward.

And as if God was listening to her Jennie pops up out of nowhere and hooks an arm through hers.