CHAPTER 22- UNNIE WILDIN'

Author's note- This one's gonna be a short Chapter.

_________

"Chaeyoung-ahhhh!!!"Jennie screams into the phone, "Come fast!!!!".

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?? AND WHAT IS LISA DOING?"

"HELP US ROSIEEEE!!! I'll send the address so make it FAST."

She cuts the call and looks at Jungkook.

"I have to go! Jennie. Lisa. Club. Molesting. Stripper.", she tries to explain in a hurry while packing her things and running out of the room, leaving an open mouthed kookie to stare after her.

Why does she always leave like THIS?

----------

Rosie looks around the club for her friends and finally spots Lisa who was still wrestling with the exotic dancer. And below the stage stood Jennie screaming something at them.

She runs to them, "UNNIE!!"

Jennie turns to look at Rosie, relief flooding her eyes. "Chaeyoung-ahh!"

"YAH LALISA!! Let go of that stripper!!!", she screams as soon as she reaches them.

Jennie looks at her in puzzlement. "What stripper?!"

Chae furrows her eyebrows and turns to look at Lisa once again when she notices that Lisa was trying to put the clothes BACK onto the stripper.

"OH MY GODD! Chaeyoung-ah!! That's not a stripper thats-"

"JISOO UNNIE??!!", Rosé completes as her eyes finally settle on her face.

Her face turns from horrified to appreciative when she sees Jisoo throwing it back, " OMO... UNNIE WILDIN'..."

She turns to look at Jennie for an explanation. "What the fuck happened unnie?"

"I dragged Chu with me to go clubbing. You know how she has a low alcohol tolerance right? My stupid ass was waiting in line to go to the bathroom and left her alone with the drinks. I came back and there she was in all her drunk glory stripping like there was no tomorrow. There was no way I could pull her off with my noodle arms so I called Lisa to help but unnie was not budging. And THEN I called you... keep in mind I only called you as last resort cause I knew you were busy on your dAtE.", Jennie says, not missing an opportunity to tease the maknae.

"OMG UNNIE!! Bad timing!!", she scolds then joins Lisa in trying to pull Jisoo.

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!", Lisa, who was struggling, just noticed.

"Yah... When did unnie get so strong?"

"EXACTLYYY!!"

Rosé turns to look behind her and screams, "A LITTLE HELP HERE NINI?"

"Bitch if I'm there pulling.... Then who the fuck will record THIS?!", Jennie says while filming them on her phone.

The maknaes turn to look at her with disbelieving eyes.

Chaelisa soon realizes that they couldn't pull Jisoo off if they were going to dress her up at the same time.

They soon give up on keeping her clothes in place and just try pulling her away which they somehow accomplish after a long struggle.

As they were leaving,  while practically dragging Jisoo, a guy comes and stops in front of them.

"Where are you taking her? We were having a good show.", the guy says with a sleazy smile.

Jennie who was still filming, suddenly looks up from her phone screen and her cat eyes focus on the dude in front of them. "YAH! You son of a bitch how DARE you look at my Sooya with your dirty eyes." As soon as she finishes, a half drunk Jennie grabs the nearest bottle she can reach and smashes it onto the dude's head.

Rosé and Lisa, who looked mad, turns shocked at their unnie's actions. But they soon come to their senses when they see the dude come at them, looking angry.

Before the guy could do anything, Lisa smacks him with her bag while Chae throws a chair in his direction.

Jennie in an attempt to get rid of the guy faster, she grabs her heels and aims for his face and then grabs Jisoo makes a run for it along with the maknaes before the security comes after them.

They were almost at the exit when Jennie screams, " WAITTTTT!!! NOOO!!!"

The maknaes stop running to turn to look at her expectantly.

"OH.MY.GOD. I have to go back."

"WHY?!", Chaelisa screams in unison.

Jennie looks at them with wide eyes.

"Those were CHANEL bitch!!"

And with that she runs back to go grab her Chanel heels.