CHAPTER 16- STOB IT!

Author's note- This one's gonna be a short chapter.

__________

Chaeyoung was having an existential crisis.

Should I tell Lisa or no?

She knew she had to be a good friend and tell her straight up. 

BUTTTT... she also knew how much it would hurt Lisa and she didn't want to see her best friend hurt.

BUTTTT it would be better if she knew this now than later when her feelings might have grown even more for him. 

BUTTTT.. what if Tae's crush is just a small crush that's probably going to end soon and Jungkook probably just exaggerated?

Chaeyoung was having a debate within herself but finally decides it's best to tell Lalisa.

BUTTTT!!What if I tell her and she goes after whoever that poor girl is?

Ughhh. So many decisions. No but it's better that she hears it from me. Imagine her finding out from someone else and then also finding out that I knew. THEN she'll come after ME.

Me before anyone else I guess.

Lisa was playing with Louis when Rosé found her.

Rosie slowly plucks Louis out of Lisa's hand, placing him far faar away from Lisa, leaving her confused.

She then runs her eyes around the living room making sure there were no sharp objects within Lisa's reach.

"Lisa-yah.... I have something to tell you.", Rosé says nervously.

Lisa's eyes widen. " Is this about my chocolate stash? Were you the one who finished it???!! How did you even find the place???"

"WHAT??! NO! I mean that was me but that's not what I was going to say."

"Should have known. Can never hide food from this bitch."

"Lisa pay attention. So I thought about this really hard. And I think you should know.", Rosie takes Lisa's hand in hers and continues, " Jungkook told me that Tae has a crush on someone and that it's serious... it's been going on for 1 year apparently."

Lisa doesn't say anything. Just when Rosie thinks Lisa might have not have taken it seriously she sees lili's eyes fill up with tears. Rosie hugs her while Lisa cries into her shoulders.

And that is how Jisoo and Jennie discover them when they get home.

The maknaes end up confessing everything to their unnies.

" We already kinda guessed since Jimin made that comment about Tae. We're not mad .. we get it. Me and Jennie weren't exactly best friends with Taehyung so I know why you had a hard time telling us. And you know what? You'll find someone else.But it's okay to cry. Let it all out.", Jisoo comforts Lisa while wiping her tears while Jennie and Rosie try not cry after seeing Lisa cry.

While the girls were having a sob session, the little shit who made this whole unnecessary mess was stealing Yoongi's tangerines, drinking banana milk and just lounging around while annoying Tae.

"Why are smiling like that? It's creepy. Hell you've been weird these past few days."

"What do you mean? He's always weird.",Jin tells Tae.

"Nono he's weirder. AAND he's only targeting ME! What did I do?? "

"You're imagining things hyung. I'm not doing anything.", but right after he says that he flashes a smile that resembles the clown in I.T.

"Aish these kids. STOB IT! Kookie-ah head back to your room!"

Jungkook slowly gets up and heads to his room all the while maintaining eye contact with an uncomfortable Tae.

When he reaches back to his room he does a little happy dance knowing that he affected Tae. Serves him right for being too pretty in front of Chaeyoung-ssi.