CHAPTER 5- MAD RAPPING SKILLS

"Hyungggg!", kookie whines,"Pleeeease." For the past fifteen minutes Jungkook has gone through many emotions. He started out aggressive then, tried the blackmail routine and when that didn't work out either, he started sweet-talking Yoongi and finally he switched to begging his hyung. And throughout the whole ordeal Yoongi stayed stone faced.

Jin was watching their interaction like it was the best kdrama he had ever seen. He felt bad for Jungkook knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere with his whining. Yoongi was set on this and no one was going to change his mind.

"Yah kookie-ah come here to help me set the table.", Jin says to him.

With one final pout directed at Yoongi, Jungkook slowly walks over to set the table.

Jin calls Jimin and Tae from upstairs once he finishes cooking their dinner.

Before anyone could sit beside Yoongi, Jungkook dashes to his side.

Man was buttering his hyung up by giving him his share of side dishes.

"Here you go hyung.", Kookie says as he snatches the last piece of picked radish from Jin and serves it to Yoongi.

"Yah imma! I was going to eat that. I have been tolerating your ass this whole time I was cooking. I mean, I put up with your screaming and whining even after a long stressful day and even cooked you dinner. And this is how you repay me???! It's not like Yoongi is gonna agree anyway, you're just wasting your time. I am older than you. You should respect me-", Jungkook interrupts with a, " I know but-". Jin just gets angrier and continues, " Don't interrupt me when I'm talking! Is this how I raised you?", he continues scolding kookie for another five minutes making Jungkook regret his life decisions.

 Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung were just happy that they were not on the other side of Jin's mad rapping skills.

That night even after Jin's mini concert Jungkook doesn't give up on convincing his Yoongi hyung. That night when he went to bed he was making all sorts of plans to get Yoongi to help him out. After all,he is stubborn and won't give up easily on something he wants.

__________

" Yah Lalisa. What's with you today?", Rosé asks her when they were all getting ready to watch a movie.

" She's right. You're so quiet today.", Jisoo agrees.

" What? Me? No.", Lisa says with an unconvincing giggle.

"She's been this way since we talked to Jimin and Taehyung." Rosé adds.

"No Chaeyoung-ah it was because... you know... I was ... right! I was feeling bad. For you. You had a shitty day cause of me.", Lisa explains.

"Lili...you don't have to feel bad about that.. Rosie only said that to tease you. She didn't really mean it. It's okay.", Jennie reassures her and in turn Lisa nods her head. The unnies seemed to buy her story.

But not Chaeyoung. This was her best friend. She knew something was up but, she also knew Lisa wasn't ready to talk yet so she lets it go.

___

It was funny how fast Chaeyoung and Jimin became close. She felt like he was an older brother she never had. So when he asked her out to get lunch with his friends, naturally she agreed. Jimin had told her that her friends were welcome too so, she was in the middle of asking them if they wanted to join her.

Jennie and Irene said they had to do some final touches to the dresses they designed for their project, Jisoo said she didn't want to see the rude alien's face whatever that means and Joy was God knows where.