when he gives you a hickey:

Start from the beginning

You two where getting comfy and cozy in the back of the alley way. You where up against the brick wall as his hands where wrapped around your waist tightly. Your arms where hugged around his shoulders holding him tightly as well. His kisses on your neck became stronger and you felt the soft biting sensation on your neck. You look up at the blue sky, wondering if this was even real.

You where both in to it, but was interrupted by the shuffles of feet in the alley.

"What was-

"Shh!" You hush him.

Soon enough you saw two younger newsies.

"Hey blink you goona come to the card game or not?" One of them said.

"Cant you see I'm busy" blink said annoyed.

"Okay okay" the other said and they walked away.

"Where were we?" Blink smiled.

You roll your eyes and kiss him.

Racetrack:

"Race!" You groan from the hickeys he was leaving on your neck and chest.

He groans and gives you some more.

"Y/n you up here?" You sister comes in.

You quickly push off Race and sit casually like nothing was happening.

"Y/n!" Your sister says in disbelief. "Race I'm goona kill you!" She runs after him and he gets up and runs away.

"See ya later doll!" He yells out the door.

Mush:

"Mush!" You yell at him. "Did you take my sandwich that was on the-" he looked up at you with his mouth eating a sandwich. "You slob! That was mine!" you grab it from him.

"Hey!" He said and swallowed. "It was too good to resist" He shrugs. "Like you" he chuckles.

You laugh too and set it down on the table.

You go over to where hes sitting and he pulls you down to were you where now seated on his lap.

"Give me a kiss" he says and points to his cheek. You give him a small kiss on his cheek and then his lips.

He kisses you back. You lift your head up and he begins kissing your neck. You where suprised at what he was doing but grew used to it after he did it a couple times.

"That was-

"Good" he smiles and kisses your cheek. You nod and smile.

Spot:

You waited at the end of the bridge for spot. He was currently having a meeting with the newsies and told you to stay there until he was finished.

But that was an hour ago. You tap your foot angrily and just think about walking away and so you did.

You walk over the bridge and back to the docks on the other side.

You kept walking until his voice spoke.

"Hey!" you heard him say. You turn around.

"Hey yourself" You scoff.

"I told ya to wait at the bridge for me  y/n" he said.

"And I waited a whole hour" You scoff and walk away.