He brings prom to you(5sos)

You were like the geek of the school. But yet you managed to get the one and only Ashton Irwin as your boyfriend. There was 48 hours left until prom. Ashton had been asking you which suit was better and blah blah blah! You had to tell him you weren't going. Its not like someone is forcing you not to. Its just prom isn't your thing' You don't have anything nice to wear. And the last time you went someone where with a bunch of people you got slimed. You walked over to Ashton who was in the garage which is a whole other building.(Dramatization) You put on some vans and went outside to the garage.

        You:*Yells*ASHTON???!!!*Goes up to him and plucks his neck.*

Ashton: Holy- you scared me (y/n)! *Rubs his neck* You pluck hard.

You: I have to tell you something.

Ashton: What is it.

You: I-I-I'm not going to prom.

Ashton: WHAT YOU HAVE TO GO MISSING PROM IS LIKE MISSING YOUR OWN WEDDING??!!

You: It's just not my thing yah know?

Ashton: Actually I DON'T know.

You: Are you mad?

Ashton: No. I'm not mad. Just sad. Who am I supposed to go with huh?

You: *Whispers* I Didn't think about that..* Tear falls*

Ashton; Hey now*Goes and hugs you* Its okay. I respect your desicion.

You: Thanks Ash. Are you still going?

Ashton: Hell yea im still going!! 

You:Good. If you see (y/f/n) tell her I said "hey"!

Ashton: *chuckles* Okay.

----------2 days later

Its been 2 days already and prom is in an hour. Ashton Had left already to go meet up with Mikey,Cal, and luke. You were looking at television at Ashton's. In an hour you might go home. Just in case the guys wanna ditch prom early and do "Things" here..** You watched 3 seasons of orange is the new black. You decided to go home and mope around.

*******

Music that plays is U & I By Galantic [premiere]

You:* To yourself*  I'm so bored should have g-*Hears music* What the heck?

You walk outside your balcony to see lights and lanterns and a gorgeous Ashton smiling, holding a corset.

Ashton: uhh I um. *Scratches neck* Do you like it?

You: * Runs up and hugs him, starts to cry*  I love it!! And you!

Ashton: *Pats head* I love you too.

You: How did you-

Ashton: The crew helped me. You can come out guys!

Miky, Cal, and Luke come out  under the balcony.

Mikey: Your so welcome! 

Luke:(Puts hand on hip and walks sassily in front of mikey.) I helped too!!

Calum: He informed us about this 2 hours ago.

Ashton: Yup! For my little girl!!

You: Are you like my Daddy or something

You meant it like a father but he started to move shifting his hips and blushing

Mikey & Cal: DADDY KINK!!!

You: What is A Daddy Kink?

Ashton: Can you guys go now. This is supposed to be HER special prom.ss

All of them: WHATEVER!

Mikey: (y/n)?

You: yes?

Mikey: Ashton?

Ashton: Yea?

Mikey: DON'T GET TOO KINKY OKAY AND WHEN i COME BACK I DON'T WAN MOMMY KINK TO EXISTS!!

(Runs away with Luke And Calum.)

Ashton: Anyways. May I have this dance with you? *Puts corsage on your wrist*

You: Yes you may.

You guys started dancing. You swaying your hips back and forth and Ashton behind you doing whatever Ashton does.

Ashton: I love you so much. I don't care what Anybody else says about you. Your mine and Beautiful.

You: *Hot tear runs down your face*   Oh I love you too Ashton Irwin!

You guys had a long passionate kiss and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Hey guys!! I really worked kinda hard on this so i hope you liked it. Im an Ashton girl like to the max so I caught Feels. Love yah byezies!!