Your his Step Sister (5sos) Pt.1

Ashton
Today has to be the day I meet my dad's stupid little girlfriend. Why the hell would I care anyways? I put on my Black tight sleeve less dress and wedges. My dad almost made me wear some other crap. Forget it!

Dad: (Y/n)!! Get down here and meet her!...And Her child

Me: Child?! You never-Ugh!!

Child!!?! There's more I have to deal with!! Are you kidding me?! I walk down the steps to see a full grown man...And Ashton irwin?! I play it cool, besides, this still doesn't change the fact that this "Jigaboo is here".

Lady: Hello beautiful! I'm-

Me: Cool nice knowin yah byeee

Dad: Young lady down here now.

Me: Oh my god! Fine! I'm (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n).

Ashton: Hey..I'm Ashton Irwin. Nice to meet you. You know- my mom really likes your dad.

Me: Unfortunately.

Ashton: Uhm..I-

Lady: Well how about you take Ashton up to your room and you guys talk?

Me: Your not my mom. Never-

Dad: Go.

Me: Ahh! Ugh fine!

I make a "follow me" hand signal and we walked upstairs. I opened the door and sat on my bed while he sat on my bean bag.

Ashton: ...I understand if you don't like me.

Me: Huh?

Ashton: I understand if you don't like me (Y/n). After all, my mom is taking your dad after all.

Me: .....

Ashton:....

Me:...It's- Uhm it's not that I don't like you it's just my dad has been on an mission to find a women ever since my mom...

Ashton: Ever since your mom???

Me: Died..Car accident.

A hot tear rolls down my cheek. I look down. My eyes flowing with ready to roll tears. I look back up and Ashton is hovering over me. He sits down, then hugs me.

Me: Ashto-

Ashton: Its alright (Y/n)...It's allllright.......

Calum

Me: STOP TALKING TO ME SHUT THE HELL UP!

Calum: I'M JUST SAYING YOUR DRESSED UP LIKE A SLUT GO CHANGE!

Me: YOU'RE-....You're not my real brother so leave me the fuck alone!

Calum has been insulting me about my outfit! All I'm wearing is jeans, vans, and a fucking crop top! Why the hell did my dad have to marry that bitch?! All she wants is his Fucking dick!! Wouldn't be surprised if she prostituted anyways.

Calum: IF YOU GET RAPED ITS ON YOU!

Me: WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK LIKE THAT?!

Calum: You're such a bitch!

Me: SO IS YOUR UGLY, SKANKY MOTHER! YOU THINK THAT MY DAD WOULDVE MARRIED HER OF MY MOM DIDN'T HAVE CANCER?! IF SHE WAS STILL ON THE EARTH MY DAD WOULDVE HAD HER! I WOULDVE BEEN HAPPY! BUT NOOOOO CANCER HAD TO TAKE MY MOM! IT JUST HAD TO! NOW I'M FUCKUNG ANGRY AND DEPRESSED! I'M ANGRY THAT MY DAD GOT WITH YOUR DICK CRAVING MOTHER!

Calum: I-I didn't know...

Me: WELL- well now you do okay!!?? Know my story before you...- Never mind. You're not even worth my time anymore...

Dad: That's how you felt (y/n)?

Me: Don't talk to me.. I'll turn (Y/a) *<··Your age* in (Y/b) *<·····Your birthday* By then..I'll be outta this place.

Step mom: (Y/n)

Me: cries You especially-Don't EVER talk to me....

And I walked off into my room.

Michael

Michael had been in his room all day. You were starting to get a bit worried. I mean- You know he wasn't your blood brother or at all this is the first day together as a step family.but still, you still were like 1% worried.
So you decided to go check on him.

You: Hey bro I was just checkin on-

Michael: *Moans because he's jackin off*

You: AGAHGAHHAHSMFODNE OMFG OH MAH LLAMA-

Michael: *Continues*

You: *In head* Why isn't he moving! He's just looking at me...then at his junk. Then at me again! Omfg..would it be incest if-NOOOOO DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! Technically our parents aren't married yet so-AGHGH

Michael: Close *Pant* the door...

You: ALRIGHTY BY-

Michael: *Moans*

You: *In head* Omg. Leave (Y/n)!! Don't just stand there!!

Michael: *Higher moan* F-fuuu-fuuck im gonna.

You: AHHH DON'T! LET ME LEAVE FIRST!

Michael: Help me...

You: WHA NOOO I'M NOT

Michael: Moans Pleeaasse?

You: Yes-NO

Michael: Fine. Then I'll make you.

You: MICHAEL-

He pushes you on the bed with his junk still out. He grabs your hand and puts it around his hard. He started moving your hands up and down his hard. He was a moaning mess! He lets his hands go and you did it on your own.

Michael: Im-I'm-Gonnaaa-MMM.FuuUUCKaa

He came all over your legs.

Michael: Between Me and You. This wasn't incest. Our parents aren't even engage yet. Now go clean up.

You walk outside into your room. You grab a towel and wipe off the cum. You kept on thinking in your head:

You: Am I going to hell? Nahhh........................................................................................................................................................Yeah...........Yeah I am.

--------Hope you liked it! I'll make part 2 all Luke because his is going to be more detailed! Michael's made laugj