Hiking (N.G)

You were sitting outside your door step when Nash ran out knocking you down.

You: What the hell Nash?

Nash: I did that to get your attention. You've been ignoring me all day.

You: No it's because you haven't been talking to all day.

Nash: THAT'S NOT TRUE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!

You: YOUR SUCH A-

Matt: Hey can you guys please SHUT THE HELL UP? People have important things to do! Like SLEEP MAYBE? It's 8:12 in the morning. You guys go hang out or something.

Nash: Hiking?

You: Hahahahha! No I don't do outdoors.

Nash: *opens those blue eyes wider* please?

You:*sigh* Fine!

Nash: Yes!!

After saying fine you walk in the house and you put on some Yoga shorts and a camo sleeveless shirt.

Nash: Nice. Making me frustrated already ;).

You:Come on let's just go.

You guys walk about 12 minutes in the forest before you started to complain about the bugs and "icky" things

You: Awww! Look a frog!

You had moved up closer to pick up the frog but you fell/slid down the rocky, branchy, rough hill.

Nash: (Y/n)!!

Nash slides down the hill to see your busted lip and nose, big bloody scrapes from the branches, and cuts on your face and arms and legs.

You: Is this blood?

This is when you started to freak out. You were fine. But when your curiosity got the best of you, you decides to check for wounds.

Nash: Are you okay!!???

You: it's stings and iches, that's about it.

Nash: *laughs* your a tough one. Just wait until your adrenaline pumps down.

Nash picks you up and swings you on his back. He carried you all the way home. When he arrived you were allow on his back.

**

Matt: How was your- HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Nash: Calm down. Please don't wan her up. If she wakes up she's gonna start feeling he pain.

Matt: She wasnt lieing when she said "I don't do outdoors"

Hey guys! I was bored and I just wrote this. I didn't even try on this one so for this one I'm not going to pay attention tion on the reads. Well it's 9:37 pm and I'm tired so goodnight!
Love yah byezies! <3