"Oh, we can't have my little poser being sad now, can we?" Your Aunt asks sympathetically. "I know what will cheer you up. WIGGLY WOO!"

You giggle into Yelenas neck as she calls out for Wanda.

"You summoned me, Yelena?" Wanda asks with a sigh.

"Yes. You see, our little monkey is having a bad week and I don't like that, so I think you know what we've gotta do." Yelena tells her.

Wanda grins in realisation. "What? You think she needs cheering up?"

"Mhm."

You giggle when red wisps form around your body, suddenly ripping you from Yelena as you're lifted into the air. Wanda and Yelena laugh as you squeal in delight whilst Wanda whooshes you around the room, making you do flips and what not.

They used to do this when you were little and having a bad day, Wanda would whisk you up and make you feel like you're flying. They haven't done it in a while though, not since you got bigger.

"Can you all shut up?! Some of us are trying to work!" Your Mom snaps as she bursts out of her office in anger.

Startled, Wanda drops you which makes you yelp and fall to the floor. You groan at the painful snap in your leg.

"Y/N! Did you not hear what I just said?!"

"I'm sorry- I-I think my leg is broken." You whine with tears in your eyes.

Natasha rolls her eyes before disappearing back into her office.

Yelena frowns angrily, going to follow her sister but Wanda grabs her waist and pulls her back before she can do something she regrets.

"Y/N! Oh god- I'm so sorry, sweetheart!" Wanda panics as they rush over to you.

Wanda cringes as the sight of your bone whilst Yelena doesn't falter, used to the sight of broken bones.

"It's alright, detka. You're so brave." Yelena praises and rips the material of your jeans so they can easily access your leg.

You moan in pain when Yelena puts her hands on your leg.

"It's not broken, my love, your knee is dislocated." Your Aunt tells you.

"I'm so sorry," Wanda cries out. "Let's get you to Bruce-"

"No, it's okay. You can put it back with your magic." Yelena interjects.

"Right." Wanda shakes her head to gain back her focus. "Ok. Here." Her hands flow as they hover over your leg, her magic healing your knee. "There we go. All done."

You sit up with a pout. "You dropped me."

"I'm so, so sorry." Wanda apologises profusely.

"It's okay, Wands." You reassure. "But to make it up to me, you have to make me your famous paprikash."

"Fine." Wanda huffs and kisses your head.

Yelena smiles and pulls you into her arms. "You okay, little poser?"

"Pain only makes us stronger. That's what you taught me, Auntie Lena." You tell her.

Yelena smiles softly, her mind floating back to Ohio briefly. She kisses your forehead and glances at Wanda, who is staring at her with a soft look.

"That's right. Always remember that. It's kept me alive all my life." She tells you.

"Even through the red room?" You ask with a small frown.

"Especially through the red room." Yelena confirms and swallows thickly.

A warm hand slips into Yelenas with a small, comforting squeeze. The blonde glances up at Wanda and offers a smile.