chapter 29: Picking and Choosing

_No one's PoV_

As the three looked at some of the eyes they heard a voice that seemed to be out of a body.

"What do you think you're DOING?"

"I'm here for what's mine!"

"And what could we have that would be remotely your's?"

"Let's try starting with Ink!"

The whole place started to shake as the voice laughed.

"Oh please. Ink isn't yours! He's barely even ours!"

"What do you mean by that?"

A different voice spoke this time. A little bit more feminine but still a little rough.

"What we mean is that Ink wasn't originally our creation. He just kind of came into existence. But we still loved him like our own creations."

"What the hell do you mean by he just 'came into existence'? Isn't his parents both skeletons? Not some stupid creators!"

"Well, for one ouch. Two, even though you can have parents you can still be our creation. Your parents just do the hard part of it. The thing is your parents do what they need to do and then we are, were, supposed to design and create your profiles. But Ink here just came into existence with his own file, same as his brothers except with his brothers we were able to edit their profiles. We were never able to edit his, only view. That's the reason why the creators chose him to strike that deal. He was unexplainably different."

The new news of their friend Ink had the three skeletons in complete and frozen shock. The small skeleton managed to look up to see his friend's faces. He looked down and slightly made himself smaller. He thought that now hearing the news they wouldn't be his friend. He sighed and flipped onto his side. His friend's didn't notice.

"We saw how he has been 'feeling' lately and decided to take him in and make sure he didn't commit to anything bad. Not because we love the aus, even though we do, but because he has been treated badly most of his life and we can finally help him."

"If you like the Aus then why are you destroying them?"

The first voice came back to answer him.

"Those glitches aren't us. That's another entity. We would never destroy the world we love, much unlike the glitch commonly known as Error. He on the other hand was working on just that before him and the creator made that compermise."

"So who is causing the glitches if not you? And how are we suppose to find them and make them stop?"

"That is not for us to know or tell you."

"SHUT IT! JUST SHUT IT! We came here to find Ink and now we have. We can figure out the rest later. For now I just want to get him home."

"THIS is his home! And you will not take him away from his home!"

The small skeleton was trying to ignore all the yelling while they just continued to bicker. Cross finally noticed his brother's discomfort though and yelled at them.

"HEY! Why don't we let Ink decide? He's the one that is either gonna come back with us or stay here so why not let him decide?"

They didn't agree at first but complied eventually. Ink looked up at them while sitting up. He looked from his friends to the Corrupted Creators and then back to his friends. He stood up and took a deep breath before walking over to Nightmare, Cross and Dream and hugged his brother.

The Corrupted Creators didn't like his answer but only growled at them.

"Fine. If that's your answer then leave already. We could've given you whatever you wanted, whatever you needed."

Ink turned to them and walked to them. "I didn't choose them and I'm not choosing you guys. I'm choosing both."