Chapter 2: Informed

~◇Error's PoV◇~

As I walk into the mission room I see that only Nightmare and Cross are currently in the room. Meh, oreo can either listen or scooch, dont really matter to me.

"S¡r, ¡t @pp€@r$ th@t th€ squ¡d ¡$ m¡$$¡ng."

Nightmare looked over to me and took a couple seconds to understand what the bloody hell I just said. After a couple seconds he got what I was trying to say and grinned in a sinister way.

"So, he really is out of the way huh?"
He looked down a bit and his grin falls into a frown.

"If that rainbow a$$hole is gone all of a sudden it can't just be a coincidence then..."

Well, I mean, I guess he's not wrong.

"But th¡nk @b0ut ¡t. Th¡$ c0u|d b€ 0ur £h@n£€ t0 $tr¡ke!"

I tried to reason with the goopy hentai octopus but once he made up his mind there was no way in hell anyone could change it. It just wasn't possible.

"I want Dust, Horror, and Killer to find the gay b¡tch. And dont you even dare ask me why I'm sending those idiots."

And with that said the hentai octopus walked out of the mission room, his tentacles trailing behind. How the bloddy hell does he not get his goop everywhere?

Anyways, after that encounter I decided to just go to my antivoid. Once I got there I sat on my bean bag and started making a new puppet.

~☆Blue's PoV☆~

Dream was really stressed out but looked more relaxed so I went into the kitchen to make some tacos and tea. I like to call it the Magnificent T's!

Anyway, I made these tacos a bit different from how I usually make them. Usually I would add a lot of, as my friends like to say, 'unedible' ingredients. I think they taste just fine but apparently they don't think so. They're just picky

I made the tacos with my super secret recipe and made sure Dream's tea was nice and warm and made my way into the living room

Dream saw me carrying a plate of tacos and a cup of tea and tilted his head as I sat down on the other side of the couch. It's not that I don't like him, it's just, whenever he gets tea he gets sleepy, and whenever he gets sleepy he gets grumpy, and whenever he gets grumpy he tends to throw temper tantrums...

I sat the delicious tacos and tea down and he took the tea in two hands and quietly sipped it. He's so graceful even with a drink. Wow. Just wow

He sat the drink down quietly and looked over to me.

"Alright, so what do we do now? Inks suddenly missing and if my brother and his gang hear about this they'll probably attack more frequently."

I sighed and looked back toward Dream

"Let's relax a bit. I'm sure Inks fine! I mean, he's fought your brother a number of times! Not to mention his elder brother is the god of death! I'm sure he can handle himself till we figure out what to do."

It seemed as though my statement had calmed him down as his shoulders slumped a little and he looked a little less tense

"You know what? Your right Blue. I need to stoo worrying to much. I think we both need some shut eye hm?"

He looked toward me and smiled softly. I smiled back and nodded. And with that we both went back up to our own rooms to sleep for the night. Or, at least try to, that is

•●meanwhile●• (because author~chan is evil)

~□Ink's PoV□~

Blank.

All I could see was blank.

Everywhere was blank.

It's

All

Just

B L A N K