Chapter 23: Secrets kept, secrets shared

~Nightmare's PoV~

I looked around to see Dream cuddling Cross with a smile on his face and looking at the Tv with his eyes half lidded, probably falling asleep. I looked to Cross to see him have his head resting on Dream's skull and looking at me. Reaper was no where to be found

Cross looked to Dream and then back at me and pat the seat next to him. I looked at Dream to see him fast asleep. I walked over to Cross and sat down next to him.

"So? What did the Creators tell you to make you just run to Ink's room?"

I looked down. It wasn't like me to overthink situations but with Cross and it comes to his brother it's difficult to know the outcome and still be calm while telling him. Just then Reaper walked in with a platter of sugar cookies decorated in light blue frosting and pink on the sides.

"Oh hello Nightmare. Figured you would still be in my brother's room."

"Reaper, be polite I know the crush Nightmare had on Ink. If he had already confessed I bet he would be married to Ink by now."

By what he had just said I buried my face in my sweater and slightly glared at him for daring to even say anything about that. I mean, it's no secret by now but knowing that I may not get to see Inky again makes me want to just die.

"Yea yea whatever. So, Nightmare, what exactly happened that you went straight to my brothers room?"

I had to take a few seconds to breath before actually saying it.

"Well, they said that Ink wasn't with them and Ink was most likely with some creators called the 'Corrupted Creators'."

I didn't tell them about the part that since he didn't have his vials for two years he could possibly be dead, since the look on their face alone told me the Corrupted Creators weren't good, not to mention the feeling of shock, worry and concern.

"THE CORRUPTED CREATORS?!"

Since they said it at the same time plus yelled it I had to cover where my ears should be.

"Yes..? I know they sound bad but how bad?"

Cross looked at Reaper and Reaper just nodded at him and they both looked at me at the same time.
"Nightmare, as much as I hate to say it, follow me, I have to something to.. share about my little brother."

I looked at him for a few seconds before nodding my head, skull, thingy. He got up and opened a portal, motioning me to come with him. I got up and walked over just as he walked in and was about to close the portal.

I had to close my eyes for a few seconds then open them just to adjust to the scenery. 

~•~•'•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

There you go! Another chapter! At fricken 12:30 at night. And my battery is at 14%. Hope y'all enjoy so far!