Chapter 28:my man be sus

•|Sci's PoV|•

I was just writing some notes down about a new experiment I was trying. Unfortunately for one of my unpaid employees it didn't work how I had hoped.

Oh well, they were bound to go eventually. Reaper was a tad bit mad for making his job just a little harder but hey it's life.

Three skeletons snapped me out of my thoughts when one started to ring my bell on my desk without mercy.

I sighed and came out frome behind a door leading into the lobby where they were only to see that Cross broke my bell. God damnit, I just got it replaced a few hours ago.

"And what could I help you with that you decide to break my poor little bell?"

Nightmare pushed Cross out of the way with his tentacle and slammed his hands on my desk.

"We need to know where these coordinates are and what Au they are in!"

"Can't one of you do it? I'm busy with dealing with legal issues."

"Ink was the only one I know other than you that can read coordinates in a second and know what Au it is."

I sighed and took the piece of paper that Nightmare had gave to me to look at.

I widened my eye sockets slightly and went back into my backroom to find something and quickly came back out. I had to make sure that what was seeing was actually there and not just my wonderful imagination. They WERE the exact same!

I quickly got onto my computer and started typing fastly. I moved my falling glasses up my nose socket and continued typing until I got my answer. I got print and went into my backroom to get the paper from the magic printer and walked back out.

I handed Dream the paper sinc he seemed the most calm and responsible at the moment.

"Now before you all go off into some wacky ass adventure like you always do let me remind you that this Au your going to is very danger- ... They already left...."

I sighed once again and went back to taking notes and working on improving my latest experiment, weither or not my next assistant liked it or not.

•|Cross's PoV|•

Once Sci gave the paper to Dream and started to explain something, Night grabbed the paper put of his hand and oped a portal to said Au and threw both me and Dream in there.

We looked up to see not that much. Whoever, or whatever is here really needs to decorate more.

I looked around and it was almost pitch black, except when I looked at Dream there were no shadows or traces of light. It was like the whole this was black but never had light to begin with.

Long story short we may or may not have had to put a leash on Nightmare so we knew where he was. He didn't like it one bit of course but it was the only way that we could think of at the moment to make sure that he didn't just go running mindlessly.

We looked around more and walked for a while. Well, until we spotted a certain brown scarfed skele. Nightmare started running to him, which since I had to hold the leash, he took me with him.

When he got there he placed a hand on his shoulder to see if Ink would respond, or if he even would.

All of a sudden when he did that the whole place started to shake until two eyes made there way from the darkness. It wasn't even just 1 pair of eyes, it was at least 26. 26 peircing pure white eyes.