Chapter 17: Meteors of curiosity

~Dream's PoV~

A lot has changed but a lot has also been put back to normal. Cross and I have been together for a few years now, though Cross is scared to go back to the Bad Sans' base, due to my brother being there and all. So he stays here with me in my room.

Blue and Dust are still together as well. They're so cute together!

Ink still acts weird and off but I think he had a rough time, with whatever happened to him. Plus, he was gone for a long time so it only made sense that he would need to readjust.

Anyways, today me and Crossy were in Outertale, hanging out with Outer and Killer.

"And that's why I think the 'r' and 'x' in sign language should be switched around!"

Killer looked frustrated while saying it. Me and Outer just laughed a little. I cuddled into Cross more as we all looked at the sky to see a meteor shower occuring.

I sighed as I looked up at it. It looked so beautiful! I heard a rip noise and looked over to my right. Apparently no one else heard it, based off of how they just kepted staring at the sky.

"Hey Crossy? I'm gonna take a small walk. I'll be back in a moment."

I kissed his cheek and he grabbed my cheeks gently and kissed my on my lips (?). I blushed a bright yellow and got up and went to where I heard the sound.

I saw Ink and I was about to greet him when I saw that he was talking to a dark figure. I held my breath and watched as the two were talking. I couldn't make out what they were saying so I tried to figure it out based on their actions, no luck.

The dark figure disappeared in a cloud of smoke as Ink turned around and opened a portal. I released my breath and suddenly I had a lot of new worries.

I pushed it down and replaced it with happiness as a walked back to my boyfriend and sat down on his lap.

"So, have a good walk?"

I leaned my head on his chest and sighed. I grabbed his jacket and unzipped it so I could zip it up with me inside it with him.

I looked up at him to see his face look like a grape. (In my au Cross's blush is purple) I closed my eyes and cuddled up to him more.

"I just wanna relax with you forever and ever and ever."

Before I knew it I had fallen asleep in my boyfriend's jacket with my boyfriend.

~Cross's PoV~

I could feel Dream fall asleep as I shifted a bit to get a little bit more comfortable. I sighed as I tried to bring my blush down.

I looked over to see Outer and Killer fast asleep and decided it was time for us to head back the the Star Sans' base. It was getting pretty late and the meteor shower was coming close to it's end.

I picked him up with him still in my jacket and opened a portal, walking through. It took us directly to our room and I closed the portal. I tried to get Dream out of my jacket so I could change into something more comfortable but he just latched himself onto me more.

I sighed once again as I layed, more like tumbled, onto the bed and pulled the sheets over us. I stared off at the ceiling and eventually I stared to feel myself start to fall asleep as well. Before I fully slipped into unconsciousness I whispered a good night to my little Dreamy