"What!?" Bennie yelled, "But this makes no sense you never even tried to practice with us, you were always on your own in another country." Bennie glared at him.

"To form an element without any preparation from mana you're in the advanced realm of magic, but how it shouldn't be possible, Bennie is only this fast because she has that weird thing on her arm that gives her weird abilities, I'm good because I have the book and Godly talent but you, you must be Gods favourite or something," Gwen said as she couldn't hide her envy.

"It's the job of a king to be stronger than his subjects, the stronger he gets the more power they will get," Ben said leaving them confused.

"But get stronger, it is evident we don't only have the aliens to worry about Superhumans too, Imagine they find out about the Omnitrix it would be game over," Ben warned them as Grandpa Max came into the rust bucket.

"Grandpa max can I go get some snacks? I'm craving Smoothies" Ben who was craving smoothies said.

"That disgusting thing, I'm not coming... I rather mediate with Gwen and Catch up." Bennie said with a hint of rivalry in her voice.

"Suit yourself, Ben be back in 2 hours," Grandpa Max said before he went to his room.

Then Ben walked out of the Rustbucket and walked back to the alley he might the thug, close to the bank, "conceal " he was then covered by a black light following which his clothes turned all-black his eyes no longer had those green iris instead it was now grey and the colour of his hair dimmed drastically till it was as black as night.

"Bank, A king does need treasury I might have to defeat another to obtain it." Ben now looked evil, wearing a full black body clothe with a black leather coat that stopped above his ankle, which had red linings.

"I think red eyes will suit me better"  and his Grey eye turned red, "the height." He turned 1.80m
Before stretching and getting used to it.

80m Before stretching and getting used to it

(Like this)

"Perfect" Ben now had a different voice walked to the bank dragging the attention of everyone that saw him come out of the alley.

In front of the bank, he was stopped by security, "Sir I would like it if you could-" but before the man could say more he was brutally kicked aside by Ben.

"Peasant," Ben said as he walked past him and enter the bank while he walked toward the back he felt a gathering of energy from behind him when he turned back he was met with a fireball from the guard he kicked to the ground 'Everybody here is superhuman I kicked him with enough force to cripple normal humans, interesting.' In a swift motion, the magic fireball vanished and the guard vomited blood while flying out of the area.

"And I thought I was weak, it seems the spell book I got was Godly tier, but Gwen's is better, it connected to her soul and changes varying on what she's looking for, mine just holds things from the pinnacle of magic till date, of course, I might be wrong." When Ben finally reached the place he welcome with numerous spells fire at him all at once.