From there, you followed Kurono who would give a signal to the others below should anything go awry.
He was able to find a vantage point from high above, perching in one of the ventilation windows. From where you were crouched, you could see a few characters but couldn't make out faces very well from behind your goggles.

"You brought a crazy, big fish, huh, Twice?" A dark figure mumbled, the voice eerily familiar. You shook it off and continued listening.

"Big fish? That's ironic," Chisaki answered with a small hint of disappointment, standing well away from the four figures - Twice still standing next to his guest, "League of Villains."

"What? Is that guy someone famous?" Another character seated next to the dark figure asked, slightly leaning and holding something large. You swore under your breath at how irritating it was to visually make out anything. You wondered how much practice Kurono had to go through to be such a good shot.

"Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call 'yakuza.'" The dark figure answered, barely moving and keeping his eyes on Chisaki. "The young head of the Shie Hassaikai."

"The young head of the Shie Hassaikai? So he's the number two of organized crime?" The same figure that had asked questioned in a cheerful, almost excited tone. "Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!"

"Organized crime?" A third person spoke, a blonde girl whose tone sounded very young. "How's he different from us?"

"All right, let me tell you!" A fourth spoke, this one you at least could tell was wearing a large, brimmed hat. "In the past, there were lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But after heroes started thriving, they were unmasked and disbanded and once All Might appeared on the scene, that era was over. The survivors who hadn't been caught became designated villain groups. In other words, they were treated like villain reserves just scraping by to make a living under the watch of the police. Frankly, they're obsolete and should be a protected species."

"Protected species, huh?" You heard Chisaki sigh. "Well, he's not wrong..."

"So, why is this impoverished yakuza boy here?" Twice asked. "Are you also on a high because of All Might's retirement?"

"No, it's less about All Might and more about the loss of All for One," Chisaki's answer caused your breathing to hitch. You really had missed out on a lot of information, mentally scolding yourself for avoiding the news. And Chisaki knew...and didn't tell you that so much had occurred. "The emperor of darkness who ruled over all the underside of society...my generation treated him like an urban legend. But our elders believed they had reason to fear him even after he was rumored to be dead. But this time, he showed up in the flesh... All Might retire and All for One was thrown into Tartarus. In other words, right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader. So then, who will be the next leader?"

"If you know who my master is, and you're still saying that..." The dark figure took a step closer to Chisaki as your brain tried to comprehend his sentence. His master was All for One...it couldn't be...could it? "Are you here to challenge me? I'm the next leader. Even now, I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power, I'll crush hero society starting with its head."

"Do you have a plan?" Chisaki nearly interrupted.

"A plan?" The figure's tone was slightly offended. "You little... You came here to join us, didn't you?"

"A goal with no plan is called a delusion. If you present me with a delusion, then how am I supposed to react?" Chisaki began, going on a rant about the LOV's lack of preparedness.