Lucas led Riley around explaining a little about the business.
Riley got distracted and befire she knew it she had lost Lucas, she must have taken a wrong turn. She began to panic not knowing where she was.
Lucas had noticed Riley wasn't following him but it was too late, they had been walking side by side until he decided to go all your guide mode as a joke and he must have walked to fast. He only noticed because of how quiet it was and when he turned round she wasn't there.
He decided to retrace his steps hoping she hadn't gone to far.

"Who are you, what are you doing here, children are not suppose to be here" a security guard asked Riley. She was on the verge of a panic attack now and she didn't know what to do or say.
"Well, I asked you a question" the guard asked, everyone in the building was well aware of their bosses feelings towards strangers in their building.
"And on a higher floor" the guard remarked.
He saw Riley wasn't going to anwser him anytime soon so knowing it was his job to report all strangers in the building he had her follow him "follow me"

Riley nervously followed. Where was Lucas? She wanted Lucas to come round the corner but he never did, instead she was led to a office with computer screens on the building. She saw Lucas rushing around on one of the screens but she was to scared to speak up.

Lucas was panicking, he couldn't go back to Noah and tell him he had lost her until he was certain. He knew she wouldn't have left the building so he just had to check, even if it meant searching room by room. He didn't even have his phone on him as he left it in Noah's office.

The guard wasnt aware Noah was in the building as he hadn't seen the footage of the three siblings going into the building, he had only seen a girl roaming around the upper floors, he did see Lucas after he returned to the office with the girl but Lucas was authorized and he didn't think much of it.

"What's your name kid" the guard asked as he got out a report book.
They had issues in the past with crazy girls and the media wanting the latest on the brothers.
"Where are your parents"
Riley wanted to desperately mention Sebastian but she was terrified so much she couldn't speak.
The guard sighed "you're really young, how did you get here" he didn't like questioning a girl so young but it was his job and he didn't want to anger his boss.

"I need to inform the boss, he requires me to tell him about all unauthorized people"  the guard informed her.

The guard realized it was pointless trying to get a response from her and picked up the main phone in the room.

He dialed the number and not long after it was picked up.

"Name and reason for calling" Sebastian anwsered. He wasn't to happy that he had received a call from his security at work.
It was a Sunday, he had a hangover and didn't want to be disturbed.
"Hello sir, Im sorry for calling but i found a girl on the upper floors, she doesn't have clearance so as protocol you are being informed"

Sebastian couldn't help roll his eyes, he wasn't thinking proper as he anwsered "then have her arrested for trespassing, I don't tolerate people breaking in" his mind didn't even go to Riley because he figured she was with Noah and Lucas, the thought of her being alone never even crossed his mind.
"But sir, she's just a child"
Sebastian was still clueless.
"I don't care if she's 5, I won't tolerate it"  he replied darkly.

Riley had tears in her eyes now, she tried to form a sentence but only tears came out, she had heard everything Sebastian said.

"Sir I don't think calling the police is in best interest"
"I don't fucking care, I don't want that bitch leaving my building unless escorted by police"

Riley had tears streaming down her face by now and she couldn't help but doubt Sebastian.

Lucas was still looking through the building when he realized that he could go check the cameras in the security office and find her quicker. He raced to the office, he probably didn't have long before Noah was done. He didn't even knock, it was an urgent situation. He stopped in his tracks though when he saw Riley sat with tears streaming down her face.

His panicked expression turned into a deadly one as he wanted to hurt whoever made her cry. But his first priority was Riley.

He didn't say anything, instead he scooped her up in his arms. "I got you, you're safe" he whispered thrn threw the guard a hateful look.

The guard was confused at what was happening.
"I hope you have called the police because if I have to come down there I won't be happy" Sebastian spoke.

Lucas put together what had happened and grabbed the phone from the guard, he took it off speaker and spoke.
"What the fuck are you doing Sebastian, are you fucking serious right now"
Sebastian paused, he was suprised to hear from Lucas.
"I won't have children trespassing in my building"
"God you're so dumb, but sure I'll just let Riley know that she isn't allowed to trespass in a building Noah and I brought her into"

Sebastians blood ran cold. It was Riley, Riley was the girl. He had unknownly called her a bitch and told guards to have her arrested. He felt the colour drain from his face.
"Why was she alone" he asked after a moment.
"She got lost, i was showing her around and I lost her"

Sebastian hated himself even more.  "Put her on" Lucas tried but Riley just shook her head with tears coming out. Lucas switched to speaker knowing Sebastian wanted to apologize.

"I never knew it was her, It didn't even cross my mind, she was suppose to be with you and Noah, you were only suppose to be there 10 minutes whilst Noah got the files"

"I'm so sorry Riley, I promise I'll make it up to you."

Sebastian hated himself, he wanted to make it up to her but he didn't know if she would forgive him. He wouldn't forgive him if he was in her position. He had screwed up.

Ok so before Sebastian gets any hate, he didn't know he was talking about Riley, as far as he was concerned Riley was with Lucas or Noah/ both of them. He didn't even know for sure they were in the building.
And in his eyes there was someone trespassing in his building. Yes he was harsh but when the guard said just a kid, both Sebastian and Noah still consider Lucas just a kid so Sebastian was thinking someone around 17 trespassed. Comparing her to a 5 year old was just him being ruthless/dramatic.

I also want Riley to see a darker side of Sebastian so I figured him doing it unknownly would be best as I don't want him to hurt Riley knowingly.