139 - Bloodsphere

Start from the beginning

He can't attack without knowing the ability of the others first.

Fortunately, usage of spatial storage is restricted in this place. They can't draw items from their spatial storage which caught him by surprise. Most of the items they used are all attached to their body which his [Heavenly Eyes] could identify instantly. It enables him to formulate the best course of action to take and think of a way to counter most of equipments' ability.

For example, the items of the unkempt woman restricted by Virgo's [Time Field] were all identified by Cole already. The only mystery about her was her own ability and skills, as well as those from her special physique.

After suppressing the sudden impulse to purify the blood domain for the meantime, Cole focus on more pressing matter; and that was the pass out two Lightningfire Wolf and Thunderfire Alpha Wolf that was about to be hit by the bolt of Heavenly Punishment Lightning casted by Blue!

Blue was already a Tier-5 Magical Beast. Not including the might of his [Lightning Descend] skill, just the fact that the three beast loss their consciousness and literally defenseless is enough factor to tell that they'll die if they got hit by the lightning attack!

Immediately, he teleport in the center of the three wolves, brought out the Summoning Grimoir and casted, "[Protect]"

Just a second after the thin film cover him and the three wolves, a loud thunder clap reverberated and followed immediately with thick amount of blue lightning that targets the protection!

Booooom— Boooom!

For a few moments, Cole can't help but close his eyes due to blinding light produced by the bolt of lightning.

When he open his eyes again, the lightning attack finished already. The tribulation black cloud that appear on the sky didn't disperse but flew towards Blue and fuse with its new Punishment Cloud equipment.

Cole then cancel the protection and teleport the three sleeping wolves on Shelly's back, asking his other pets to heal the injured beasts.

He also fetch the injured Black Stripes Sword Fang Tiger and Frost Lynx to receive immediate treatment. Since Pristine King Crane told the ten beast from Holy Beast Mountain group to protect him, the two ferocious beasts don't struggle and let Cole do whatever he want. In any case, they were already on their last straw and can't even struggle anymore due to fatigue.

It was only after all of that he face the massive blood sphere in the sky.

The caster of the blood sphere felt the threat Cole to him which make him focus on the latter. This gave the Vermillion Phoenix a time to breath and temporarily recover.

Inside the blood sphere, the mysterious man look at Cole as if the thick blood wasn't there. Currently, his brows are furrowed as he thought something deeply, and that was the fact that the disciples of Blood Demon's Creed he enter with died. Using the mysterious ability of their sect, he now can't feel the presence of the others...

Adding to the fact that his second-in-command ask for help not long ago, he knew that the disciples they left with the majority of righteous cultivators has been killed already...

When they left the others to hunt the beasts from Holy Beast Mountain, not even with the presence of most powerful among the righteous path disciple, which was Gu Xi, could defeat their group. After all, according to their info, only Gu Xi had the ability to survive from the attack of Tier-8 Corpse Puppet using the renowned Golden Lotus Throne.

Since their group unknowingly die, it only means that a powerful variable appear in that location and kill their allies.

Looking at the powerful lightning tribulation attack, and the mysterious winged woman, the man could tell that the newly arrived beautiful man is that powerful variable that he spoke of.

Even the unkempt woman got restricted without a chance of struggling...

The man inside the blood sphere, which was known as Darryl, want nothing but to escape from this place. However, should he abandon the unkempt woman, she'll either be restricted or get killed. Should that happen, he'll be left on his own and face hunting of that unknown man, along with the mysterious winged woman and the one who casted the tribulation lightning attack.

Thinking of the lightning attack, Darryl cant help but rise his guard up and immediately look at the sky, checking if another tribulation cloud appear.

Although the tribulation attack is slow to be casted and can easily avoided, he can't deny the might of that attack. After all, if he's not wrong, the caster of that lightning attack is from Void Sensing-Stage cultivator!

He's a genius on his own rights. In fact, despite the fact that he's just a Peak Nascent Soul-Stage blood cultivator, he already killed numerous Void Sensing-Stage cultivator and beasts.

Still he felt that he's don't have the chance to win to that good-looking man and that winged woman and the reason was the fact that his first attack got disperse and not block!

If it got blocked, be it through any means like barrier and shield, he only need to produce more powerful attack to destroy the protection. He could also find some openings and attack with speed.

But since it was dispersed, attacks that use blood medium will mostly likely fail! Aa a disciple of Blood Demon's Creed and practice their main arts and techniques, majority of his attacks focus on using blood!

Nullifying his blood arts is like removing the fangs and claws of the tiger! He's basically a cripple!

Darryl hesitate while floating in the sky, still covered with blood sphere.

After Cole make sure that the five beast recieved healing and recover their health, he shift his eyesight and look at the bloodsphere in the sky.

With all the things he encounter and learn about demonic path cultivators, he already form natural hatred about them. In fact, as of now, he'll believe that he will become judgemental when it comes to demonic path cultivators, thinking that all of them did unspeakable acts in their cultivation.

Therefore, Cole already create a mental note in his head that unless a demonic path cultivators don't show any goodwill and good sign, he'll be ruthless and won't show any mercy. In any case, being merciful is not on dictionary of demonic path cultivators, he also don't need to become merciful to those kind of persons.

Thinking of that, Cole immediately chanted, "Martial Spirit, release!" Then, the ethereal figure of pristine, full of regal air phoenix appear on top of Cole, surprising the Vermillion Phoenix near them.

Simultaneously, strong momentum was released by Cole, producing air breeze which makes his pure white robe flutter. A transparent flame also burn and covers his whole body, while the top of the flame, which was his head, burns with green hue.

After the short time of preparation, Cole instantly teleport himself on top of the blood sphere!

The moment he appear on the top of the blood sphere, the massive amount of blood can't even sizzle as it was directly purified by True Phoenix Flame that covers his whole body.

It only takes a several seconds and the supposed to be inexhaustible blood sphere protection that even the fire breath of Holy-Rank Vermilion Phoenix is hopeless of got destroyed by him!

As though the bloodsphere got teleported next to the sun, massive amount of blood got evaporated and destroy the bloodsphere, revealing the hidden Darryl!

Despite being a demonic path cultivator, the leaders of the three demonic sects all looks normal and handsome or beautiful in their own rights. Perhaps it was due to their special constitution but the three leaders don't show the normal side effects of their cultivation method like the pale complexion of Poltergeist Cult and purpling or other discoloration on the body of  Corpse Refining Sect cultivators. Even the unkempt woman of Corpse Refining Sect just look dirty but still apparent of having superior beauty.

And the man inside the bloodsphere, Darryl, looks very handsome and youthful and looks very healthy and full vigor. If this kind of face got born on Earth instead, they'll become a renown celebrity at the least.

Unfortunately, beauty is nothing in this world but bigger and powerful fist is!