𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Your POV

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I screamed out as they both stopped what they were doing. Natalia quickly covered herself with the sheets while Michael had a slight smug on his face but glared at Natalia.

"Y/N, she means nothing to me," Michael said. "Besides you are still mine and no other man can have you."

"I'm not yours anymore Michael, I stopped being yours the night before our wedding!" I hissed at him. He slipped on some pants before making his way to me while Natalia began to dress and fixed her messy hair.

"You can't leave me or I will harm that stupid child of yours." He replied harshly, glaring at my stomach. "If you haven't cheated on me. We wouldn't be in this situation."

"As if you haven't cheated on me before!" I replied angrily then I looked at my ex-friend. She was watching the whole thing. "I can't believe you did this to me! I thought you were my friend." She let out a laugh.

"Oh Y/N, I only was Michael's slut and inform him everything that was going on between you and Malfoy." She replied. I glared at them.

"I'm leaving! You can't stop me anymore! I'm sick of you, I regret marrying you!" I shouted as I began to open the closet to pick out my clothes, I felt him behind me.

"You can't leave me!" He shouted and I turned around.

"Yes, I can." I hissed. "I'll file for divorce as soon as possible!"

"You little bitch!" He raised his hand to slap me but someone caught it.

"Stay away from her!" Lory screamed, glaring at Michael. "She can start a new life with the man she loves, you can't stop her!"

"This is all your fault!" Michael screeched angrily. "If you hadn't seduced me five years ago, we wouldn't have a fucking child!"

"So this is my fault? It took the two of us to create a baby!" She shouted. "Yes, I regret sleeping with you but I don't regret ever having Brielle! You don't deserve to be her father and I'm ashamed that she is your daughter!"

"Y/N, if you go back to him then I'll make sure to make your life miserable." Michael threatened and my eyes widen.

"Y/N, he can't threaten you anymore. Your not together with him, go be with Draco." Lory looked at me. "Theo is already waiting for you."

I nodded and walked out of the room hearing Michael swearing to make my life miserable. I walked outside to see Theo leaning against his car, tapping his foot nervously.

"Come on." He urged me as we got in the car. I looked at the house that I once called home before I looked back at Theo.

"What about my clothes?" I asked as he took a left.

"Lory and I will get your stuff but first I need to take you to Draco." He replied as he drove to another street which wasn't Draco's house.

"This isn't the street where he lives," I said as he parked in front of a house.

"No, it isn't." He replied, turning off the car. "This is my friend's Blaise home. I know Michael will find Draco's home and probably drag you back to him."

I got out of the car to see an unfamiliar man standing outside then Draco stood beside him and I walked up to him and hugged him, crying into his arms.

"Shh, it's ok darling. I'm here, you are safe with me." He whispered as he stroked my hair trying to calm me down.

"Draco, he was fucking my best friend. She was the one who exposed us." I said and he froze. "He threatened me again that he will make my life miserable."