𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Y/N POV

I just entered my third month into my pregnancy. I went to the doctor's appointment with Draco without Michael finding out, when Draco and I first saw our baby for the first time we burst into tears after hearing our baby's heartbeat. I couldn't stop staring at the sonogram from my recent visit with Dr. Ambrose.

"Y/N!" I looked up to see Brielle running toward me. She sat next to me and stared at the sonogram with confusion in her eyes. "What's that?"

"That's my baby," I replied with a smile. She smiled at me.

"The baby is so small!" She squealed happily. I chuckled and nodded. "Why is the baby small?"

"Because he or she is still growing, I have to wait six months until I meet my baby," I said, rubbing my hand over my slightly small bump.

"That's so long!" She whined and placed her small hand on my stomach. "When the baby arrives I will play with him or her, I always wanted a little brother or sister!"

"Brie!" Lory shouted causing Brielle to run towards her mother. "We're going shopping."

"Yay!" Brielle exclaimed happily then she looked at her mother. "I want Y/N to come with us."

"If she wants to come with us." Brielle looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Can you come with us? Please." She asked and I nodded, it was a good way to get out of the house and to meet up with Draco.

"Let's go then," I replied. I told Michael that we were going shopping and he ordered Theo to follow us. I sat next to Brielle while Lory sat in the front seat.

"Are you gonna visit him?" Theo asked looking at me in the rear mirror.

"Yeah, after we finished shopping," I replied with a smile. We arrived at a store and we all got out and entered the store. Brielle begged us to go to the toys aisle after throwing a mini tantrum.

"Soon you'll have to deal that with your child," Lory smirked at me while Theo laughed.

"If this baby comes out acting like Draco then good luck." He snickered with his arms crossed.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, a bit curious.

"Well, how do I say this...Draco was dramatic when he was a child." Theo replied with a smile on his face while I sighed. "Oh! Before I forget I got you a new phone."

Theo handed me a phone while I stared at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"So you and Draco can text each other without Michael getting suspicious." He said. "I already put Draco's phone number in and he already has your new one." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you, Theo," I said and he nodded.

"No problem." He smiled back. We roamed around the aisle, and Lory and Brielle caught up with us.

"Theo, Brielle wants to go to the park," Lory said and Theo nodded. We went to pay for our items then we got in the car and Theo began driving to drop off them.

"Bye Y/N!" Brielle waved as she and Lory got off the car while Theo drove to Draco's house so I can spend time with him.

"Enjoy your time with Draco but not too much fun, there's already a bun in the oven," Theo called out as I got out of the car to turn around and shot him a glare.

"Shut up," I said and he chuckled and put his hands up in the air.

"Sorry." He laughed while I rolled my eyes. Theo drove off and I walked towards the door to knock on it, a few minutes later Draco opened it with a small smile.